Hangover

Saturday Morning.
10:20AM

I woke up with a massive headache from, what I can recall, a crazy fucked up night.

"Ugh. Why does my freakin' head hurts? Did I die last night?" I stood up, wearing the same clothes last night. My phone was on the floor and my lamp shade, as well.

I tried to compose myself, but dang my head hurts like hell. I couldn't find my car keys and I don't know how I got home.

Well, that's pretty much the usual.

I took out my phone and immediatey scrolled down while my left eye was still closed. Cool, right? I tried to look for the recent person on my call log. Well, I wasn't surprise to find out who.

Ring.
Ring.
Rung.

"Asshole." A grumpy woman answered my call.

I smiled at her usual mood. "Well, good morning to you too, Bianca."

She exhaled heavily, sensing her annoyed reaction. "Why are you calling this early? didn't you know we went home at 6am? You've scratched my arms, pulled my hair, broke my nails and you're welcome!" She said, sounding like she's a bit irritated if you'd ask me and pretty much emphasizing her last words, but I'm guessing it more on my fault.

I giggled at my best friend's reaction. What am I gonna do with out her? "That's why I called you to ask what I did this time. Ha Ha."

Silence surrounded us for a minute then, I cut her off before she even started talking. "But seriously.." I trailed off. "Whatever I did, that wasn't me and I'm really really sorry you have to face this part of me everytime I get drunk, drunk." I smile across the phone.

She laughed sarcastically. "You don't remember anything when you get drunk, do you? As in complete amnesia?" She asked.

"I don't, I'm sorry." I said feeling a hint guilt." "But even if I did," I continued. "I wouldn't like me either. That's why I'm thanking you for always staying with me." I seriously said.

"Bestie, you have no others friends. So basically, I have no choice. So get over it." She spatted on my face completely and purposely insulting me.

I heard her giggle through the phone. "Of all the people, you are the only person I know who doesn't like being emotional. You're litterally dodging emotions. That's why you're not even serious with your girlfriends. bleh!" I stuck out my tounge over the phone as if she could see me.

I expected her to fight back with an insult but all I ever got from her was silence.

------

BIANCA'S FLASHBACK LAST NIGHT

Drink!
Drink!
Drink!

Shots!
Shots!
Shots!

We were literally drinking too much that a human body could have consume in a lifetime. To sum it all up, we had 5 bottles of Hard liquor that night:

1 black label
1 double black label
1 gold label
1 patron tequila

and to just plainly burn our throats,

1 bacardi 151.

1000ml each.

"Guys, I need to go. It's getting late and I'm pretty sure I'm getting drunk. So I may have to go now. We'll just keep in touch." Glaiza said as she waved her hands and walked away.