7 years

Its hard to let go.

There will come a time in your life where you hit a certain point of total knock out. When all you want to do is to stand up and continue fighting but the odds are definitely against you and you have no other choice but to stay down, atleast for a while.

Letting go is something none of us is good at. It means that you have to change a certain routine, try to forget about a certain face, to move on from a certain feeling and to accept what is meant to be gone.

This is what im going to tell you. The specific second you realize that you are hanging by a thread, let go. It shouldnt make you feel that way at the first place.

Keep moving forward, and if its meant to be it will catch up. - M.

"Its all my fault."
I said while sipping from my favorite salted caramel mocha. If you can see, im not drinking any black coffee or any of that bitter stuff today, I dont feel like being dark tho. I just need a fresh start from everything. Maybe just one cold and sweet drink is all I need. Still, coffee based ofcourse.

"Dont torture yourself, its not your fault you werent ready when she was." As my bestfriend sat comfortable from the leather couch infront of me.

"Im such a mess. She's already with someone else now. With that Solenn." Her name tasted bitter on my mouth when I almost spit it out.

"Someone's a little jealous." She said as she was holding a newspaper with two hands. She smirked at my indescribable facial reaction as I illustrated my soul breaking regrets.

"I am. I mean, who wouldnt right? I just let a beautiful woman slip through my fingers when she offered herself to me. No offense, your gourgeous too. I mean, you get the point." I said to Bianca and she nodded in agreement while waving her hand.

"No offense taken." She said as she sipped from her signatured hot chocolate.

"What should I do? Should I just let her go? Or should I run after her?" I asked Bianca with my face looking worried.

"I think you should give it time." She said while she put her newspaper down.

"Time? Well its obviously not my friend right now. Frankly, I think im running out of it. She might fall deeper to that Solenn." I said with another bitter faced expression as I said her name.

"Solenn is a good catch. But you know you should think this through first, right? What do you think you'll do when you see her? Confess your deepest darkest secret? And then what? You'd just end up like the first time she confessed her love for you, she'd freak out too." She said with her eye brow raised. That made me shut up. Okay, you won.

"Speaking of solenn, whats the real story between you two? You never mentioned her to me before." I said looking really interested.

"I dont want to talk about it." Bianca said that sounded a little harsher.

"What gives? Who is she anyway to you? Why dont you want to talk about it?" As I asked again hard headedly.

"Because she's beautiful and smart, she's rich but very humble, she's funny and sweet. She's always understanding. I dont want to describe that she's perfect because I know i'll hurt you and thats the last thing I want to do to you." She said feeling a little caught up as she gasp for air. Oh boy, this is what I get for edging her.