Lesbisch Palace

The way to the first mansion was a bit blur if I had to retrace my steps because all I could see inside the vehicle was total darkness and hear the music of Justin Freaking Bieber's song, Love Yourself. It was already torture putting it on replay, you think you broke my eardrums? Oh boy for goodness sakes.  If I'd close my eyes and listen hard enough, I could only probably hear bumps on the rocks and tree branches that keeps on smashing on the windshield.  It was clear that it'll be impossible to return back with out the help of the transporter.

After God knows how long, the vehicle suddenly went into a full stop. "We're here." The transporter said. We dashed out of the vehicle, hungry for some stretch and sun light. As we were about to pull our bags at the back, a bellman suddenly pulls out our stuff and put it into the trolley. "Your bags will be escorted by our bellman to your respective rooms." A woman standing tall in front of us said in a charming British accent. "But first, we need to brief you guys with some rules and regulations." She said and flashed a big smile. If you'd ask me, she looks like she's half dutch and half british. She's probably in her mid 20's based on her complexion. She's also tall, has beautiful brown hair that's wavy at the end, classy and beautiful. Oh geez, did I said beautiful twice? "Please follow me. I know you girls might be pretty hungry. " She said and gave us a wink. "Oh, mama mia. Where have you been all my life?" Chynna said while almost drooling over miss British here. "It's Georgina." She said to Chynna then gave us a remarkable smile.

Whew.

I shrugged my fantasy over Georgina and I held my hand to her for a proper greeting. "Thank you for accomodating us Ms. Ggg.." I suddenly choked on her name when she turned to face me. "But you, can call me George." She said and winked at me that made me blush. After that, she turned around again and waved her hand to us that meant we should follow her.

"Oooh. You got yourself another lesbian." Nikki said while laughing as she passed me. "Better watch out you two." Jas smirked at Glaiza and Bianca. "Lesbian magnet." Joanne said. "You already have two, Rhi. Whhhhyyyy." Chynna said in a sad voice. Boy, that felt awkward. "Whatever. She's hot." Solenn frankly said and left.

I stared as they all passed me. After a while, Glaiza stood infront of me with her lips pouted. "Hey, careful with your charms. Have you forgotten?" She said in a low voice.

"Forgotten what?" I asked confusedly.

"That you're mine." She whispered and smiled as she run to the girls.

"Jesus.." I exhaled heavily. Ever since I was out. It felt like every lesbian can smell me. This is all new, but I don't mind all the attention. As long as I know where's mine.. For now.

Down the hallway was breathtaking. We entered a somewhat expensive electric front door that was made out of a natural veneer stone. What impressed me most was when I saw a big painting of "The Creation." on the right as we walk down the hallway and on the other side was a small room that looks like a temple with Buddha and golden statues or something. The stretch made me dizzy of different kinds of arts and crafts.

"Who owns this shit?" Chynna asked while gazing upon different path ways.

"Pretty damn rich folks if you'd ask me." Nikki answered Chynna.

At the end of the hallway, there was a fiberglass doubled door. Georgina stopped and turned to face us. "This is where we meet up every time there's gonna be a meeting, announcements and anything that involves interaction with your competitors and our leaders. Also, this is where we meet up for meals." She said and opened the door that made us all gasp as we gaze down at the grand ballroom located downstairs.

" She said and opened the door that made us all gasp as we gaze down at the grand ballroom located downstairs