The Empire

Surprise Surprise!

GLAIZA'S POV

(Phone Ringing)

"Hey, do you think we could meet tonight?"

"I'd love to but I have plans with Bianca."

"The Empire, 9 o'clock. Bianca can wait." I said stiffly.

Long silence transpired before she finally spoke. "I think I could spare 30 minutes."

"Thank you for making the time."

"You're my best friend." I heard her exhale heavily before she hanged up.

9 o'clock at The Empire

I arrived at Jasmine's house and yes we all have access inside the hotel her family pretty much owns. She resides at the penthouse where we call the Empire. Her lovable maid gives us full access anytime and she has been with their family since Jasmine was born. So she's not just their maid, she's family. Her parents are always away for business trips that's why nobody could care less if we do pretty much whatever we want. Don't get me wrong, her parents loves her to death and trusts her with everything while they're away. So.. lucky us.

I was sitting comfortably on the couch in front of the fire place, while waiting for Jasmine to go down from her bedroom. I was sipping from my on the rocks scotch when the girl I invited finally arrived.

"Yo, mama. What's all this about?" Chynna said as she ruggedly waltz inside the living room.

I placed the glass on the table as I faced her. Well,  my fifth glass as I may recall. "Do you have a problem with me?"

"Excuse me?"

"Didn't you hear me? I said what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Hey guys, what's going on here?" Jasmine walked in on us with her silky pyjamas already wrapped around her. "You barge in my home, destroying my relax time and here I am having to deal with both of your shit. What's going on Glaiza?"  

My fist curled up in anger just by looking at Chynna. "Why don't you ask little miss snake over here what the hell she's been doing for the past few weeks. "

I saw in my peripheral vision how confused Jasmine was but my eyes were strongly fixed at Chynna.

"Uh, I've been hanging out with Bianca if that's what you meant," She said as she arched her eyebrow.

"And so?" Jasmine asked. "What's your deal, Glaiza?"

"What's the deal? I love gambling!" Our attention was drawn to 3 lesbians who just arrived right in time for the confrontation.

"Joanne? Nikki?" Jasmine asked confusedly. "How'd you know we're all here?"

"Glaiza texted us to Join the party. 9 o'clock at the Empire." She air quoted with her fingers.

Jasmine looked at me and gave me a what the fuck is happening look, "Do you want to explain this to me?"

"Hey guys," Alex waved awkwardly to everyone as Nikki and Joanne pulled her from the side. "We also brought Alex by the way. Who doesn't want a hottie in a party?"

"Hey she's mine," Joanne said and pulled Alex close to her. "No, she's mine Jo-anne." Nikki said and tugged Alex by the Arm. "I told you to call me Anne starting from now on, Ni-co-lai."

"Oh my God you guys just please shut up. Where's Solenn?" Jasmine directly asked Alex. Probably because they've been hanging around a lot lately. Like a lot.