Nymph

GLAIZA'S POV

Have you ever had a nightmare that you wish to never dream again? To the most creepiest and darkest place you've ever been to or the spine chilling face you've seen with your own eyes? If you could wish to erase one part of your memory, you'd definitely erase that nightmare with no further questions asked.

That's where I am right now.

The place was pitch black but extremely and oddly cold. I don't have a clue how I got here or how long I have been staying here, lying on the floor as I hugged both of my knees.

Last thing that I remember was when an old lady declared that the games had finally begun and that's when this nightmare started.

I felt my heart stopped beating when someone touched my arm and whispered I am going to keep you. It was then I did not realize that I am in for a great surprise.

The last thing my mind pictured out is the sole image of the love of my life before everything went dark as I passed out in the arms of a stranger.

"Rhian," My heart screamed as I feared for leaving her behind in the midst of danger but there was little I could have done before someone denied me of my own freedom as she snatched me away from everyone else.

To a place that was never seen inside a map or anyone could have accidentally stumble upon.

A place that was invisible by day and will lurk you at night.

This dead forsaken place no one deserves to stay, a place with no signs of life.

This was it, I knew that this was the day that I'm going to die and leave everyone behind. I tried so hard to open my eyes but there was no use of seeing pitch black.

For the first time in my life, I want to give up. If what they said about hell was fire eliminating every sign of hope of surviving then this is definitely another definition of that.

A minute longer, I could have finally given up but some beam of flash in my memory that came from no where gave me the enough amount of strength to try and push myself up. A single memory that flashed inside my head, the appearance of the most beautiful human being came crawling back to my mind.

Rhian Denise Howell Ramos

And with the thought of that, I was able to barely push myself to stand up and try to compose myself as I took a deep breath.

Whatever the hell it takes.

I whispered to myself.

From there on, one by one I lifted my feet that felt like the most heavy metal that exists and it felt worst by the minute as I started to walk beyond the longest and darkest place on earth.

I don't have any idea where I was going heck, the damn would it still matter anyway, all I knew was I need to be with my girl again even if it takes me a million more miles to go just for a single glance at her before they could have completely take control of  what's left of me.

------

After what felt like days had passed since I started walking in this cold and lonely place, I've finally noticed a glimpse of a small and secluded town down the hill. Well, now I guess I was at a hell mountain of some sort a few days ago, so I care.

I was standing at the edge of a mountain and surprisingly took in on how beautiful it all was. If I could simple describe what was before my eyes, I'd recall from my high school teacher that this is exactly what she was referring to when we were studying about a lost city or something,