The Galaxy

Accidents happen everyday.

Even if it's just a little sprain on the knee, or a bruise on the forehead, a small paper cut on your hand, or you know, a car accident that smacked the hell out of your head and gave you amnesia on everyone that basically matters in your life the most. What if amnesia isn't something like in the movies where the heart remembers what the brain forgets? What if you forget who is who? Forget someone so important forever? I mean like, what if this time, you fall for someone else that you weren't suppose to in the first place? Wouldn't that be so fucked up?

RHIAN'S POV

It's been a month since Bianca was sent home from the hospital. She had multiple sessions with her doctor to observe every improvement and of course, everyone is waiting for any sign her memory is coming back. I visit her everyday and make sure to not push her on remembering anything about the past. At first she had trouble trusting me but I guess the heart has a stronger power than the brain.

"Hey, Bestie." I said, slowly as I knocked and opened the door. I came upon her holding a cigar by the window.

She gave a casual smile when she saw me. "Do I smoke?"

My eyes widen and the mother inside me was unleashed as I dashed to where she was and smacked away the cigar on her hand.

"You used to, but you were done with that life." I said and saw how she brushed her hand from my slap. "How did you get that anyway?"

"That girl Chynna said I should take a hit and maybe my memories will come back." Bianca said slowly, I can see that she is careful this time to wake up the tiger in me again.

"That little ass," I growled.

She chuckled, "Ass."

"No.." I scratched the back of my neck. Taking care of her is like taking care of a child, you need to be careful on anything you say around her or else you'll end up with a bad seed.

She giggled at my reaction. "Ms. Ramos. Oh.. uh.. I mean, Bestie.." She gave a weak smile.

"Hey, don't worry. It takes time. Don't push yourself, you'll get a hang of it sooner or later. Trust me." I said and laid a hand on her shoulder.

She gave me a nod and smiled. "She also told me that I was in love with you before, how did that work out for us?"

I smiled nervously, why the hell did Chynna had to say that. She is such a pain. "Well, let's just say we were better off as best friends."

She slowly nodded and gazed at the full glass window in front of her.

I exhaled slowly as I walked towards her. "I have a girlfriend and her name is Glaiza. You made sure that I get the girl of my dreams and you gave everything in your power, sacrificed so much for me so that I could be happy. That's what kind of person you are, you deserve the world Bianca, that's why God gave you her. As a reward for all the times you never chose your own sake. I didn't deserve someone like you, that's why he gave you Solenn."

"But did you feel something for me too? I mean, it's all said and done right? We're both settled with someone. I just want to know, was there a time that you did love me more than just a friend?" Bianca asked and how I wish she didn't have to.

The room was silent and was filled with an aura that made my chest tighten. I felt like the air inside this room was suffocating me and I was so close to choking from my own shadow that seem to come and get me once again.

"Yes,"

It was something I never told anyone. It was before everything that ever happened. I was just a stupid teenager who had weird uncertain feelings for her gay womanizer best friend. She helped me develop these kinds of feelings that I never knew was possible for a girl but I knew that whatever I think it was on my mind, it's never gonna happen because it is not written for us. We were made for other things and we will be better this way. As best friends.