Authors Note

Hello, love.

Did you miss me? 🤔

I know I've let you wait long enough and I'm sorry won't even be the right words to tell you how aweful I feel for not continuing with the next chapter.

My dad passed away a little after the new year's, so I had been keeping my mind occupied most of the time and the remaining times, you can guess, sob-eat-sob-stare-sob-chocolate-sob-sob-sob.

I think I lost a part of me along the way that creates those wonderful cheesy ideas that you adore. Those ideas that makes you feel like watching a korean drama, 'one more episode then I'll sleep' kind of feels.

It's been a very difficult time for me, that's why I'm asking for your patience and to simply bare with me.

Well, good news is, I've already started writing this note so that's a start. But of course, I will be starting to re-create the story that was twisted in so many ways that I've just realize lately. Maybe I was just baffled of the ideas of paranormal or extra terrestrial anomaly that drifted us far away from the original storyline. Hehe ✌🏼

So to cut things short, I will be finishing what we've all started together. You deserve to eat no hopias any longer and that's what is in store for you.

Thank you for reading my first book and I can't tell you how grateful I am to see such loyal readers who was there from the start.

Don't worry, I'll be busy with another one. I hope you can still support my upcoming creation by the middle of the year.

Oh! Here's a sneak peak of the next book that I'll be launching after this.

Story hasn't been finalized though!

Few chapters left, loves!

We're almost there ❤

- M.