Until it's time

The mystical garden that they were talking about was breathtaking. The sun washes the garden with a golden glow and the sugar frosted coating of winter melts from the grass. At the end of the garden, there was an old fashioned stoned chair under a tree. It has beautiful never before seen flowers and I was standing next to it, heck mesmerized if I may say. The one that caught my attention was what they call the Athena rose. I've never heard of it before on my history books or whatever but I doubt that anybody had seen this before, maybe because it was one of the islands most priced possession.

"It's beautiful." I said as I gasp looking at the amazing rose in front of us.

"Not as beautiful as you, My dear." Glaiza smoothly said that gave me an electrifying feeling inside.

"Come, let's sit over there." I said as I pulled her hand towards the stoned chair.

I inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly, embracing the fact that seeing a garden as beautiful as this doesn't always happen everyday. "You know what I miss, Glai?" I said while still closing my eyes.

She turned to my direction and caught me with my eyes shut. For a second there, I felt her eyes staring intensely at me even though I can't actually see her. Maybe I just knew.

"What do you miss, love?" She whispered too close to my ear. That gave the electricity in my body grew stronger.

"I miss how you sing to me." I said while slowly opening my eyes.

For a second she shot me a confusing stare, then smiled afterwards that signify's her naughty thoughts.

"I thought you're gonna say that you miss my sexy body?" She said and playfully wiggled her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes and nodded my head. "How can I miss something that I've never seen before?" I asked a matter-of-factly.

"Well Rhian, do you want to see it?" She said a bit closer this time. "This ABS of mine will make you remember even in your dreams." She winked.

Her question made me swallow the big lump on my throat. "I don't think you can call it ABS when it only has one. If I were you, I'd call it AB." I said trying so hard to deliver it seductively but we both ended up laughing. "You're such a meanie, Rhi." She said pouting.

"I remember the time when you first sang for me at the coffee shop." I said still giggling.

"Yeah? I was flirting with you that time." She said and gave a playful wink.

I snorted. "I can tell by your nervousness and shaking that you were an expert." I teased.

"Cut it out." she said pinching my nose. "I admit it. You make me nervous."

"If I were you, I'd just probably sing." We both laughed our ass off but as soon as she started what I've requested, my mouth just fell wide open. God knows I tried so hard to stay calm and pretend that I didn't got affected.

But I can't let you ask me why

This is it. This is the exact moment I remembered I first felt my heart literally pounded really hard. Her voice relaxed me and those rusty butterflies gave a little kick in my stomach.

I don't remember how she got her arms around mine but I did felt how she smoothly stroke through my skin that made me shiver inside.

'Cause words will never be able to define

Her voice sucked me in her powerful ring where I can't seem to escape anymore. I felt a little daze as she sang a very familiar song, I think I heard it before on a television series? Nah, maybe that's just my imagination.