Order in the Court!

When you find someone that would actually seem to fit your description of a prince charming that rides a white horse and would save your day, or in my case a damsel in distress, whatever you'd like to call it. Probably, you'd hold it dearly with your life and would fight for it no matter what cause you only get that chance once in a darn life. In this cruel world we are living, where there's no magical castles, no fairy godmothers, no 7 darn dwarfs, no beautiful hot looking pixies and no colorful stupid unicorns, you'd hold on to something close to those fairytale feelings and I doubt that you'd let go of a feeling that could be even a little close to somewhat you call, happy.

This isn't just a sick cheap battle between me and S.

This is war.

We were in a large and private room somewhere in my fathers old abandon building. It looks rusty on the outside, but inside is like a whole new mansion with glass doors and perfectly cut metal walls. The privacy was excuisite because it was secured from the inside. Eye scanners, finger prints, voice recognitions and weirdly long passcodes are the only one's that could unlock the security system.

We were all sitted in our respective chairs and Imagine a scene where there is a judge infront of us ready to decide our fate. But, instead of a judge imagine Jas infront of us wearing something like a black styled robe with red tabs at the collar. What? It's really funny.

I was sitting alone on the left and Solenn was sitting on my right facing Jas that's seated on a higher chair and table.

Nikki, Joanne, Bianca and Chyna were seated behind us. And Glaiza, who has the longest hair I've ever seen was seated a little far from Jas, ofcourse with an isolated chair. That's what you get for causing two hot ladies to declare war on each other.

"Silence! Order! Order in the court!"

"I'd like a pan fried noodles please!" Nikki shouted.

"Shut up, stupid." Jas hissed.

We were laughing at their sillyness but after a minute we all went silent.

"So, we are here today to debate on what seem to be a problem with the competition." Jas said as she rose from her seat.

"According to my research, the scheduled fight is The URCC at The Casino Filipino which I may guess is a serious Mixed Martial Arts and.." Jas was interrupted.

"I object!" Nikki stood up and shouted.

"Can you shut up for one second?!" Jas was threatening to throw the Gavel.

"You're so sexy when you're angry your honor!" Chyna said and whistled.

"Uuugghhh!!" Jas rolled her eyes at their childish behaviours. We were all laughing but went silent as Jas shot a death glare towards us.

"As I was saying, according to a research team.." Jas said.

Then Jas pointed to Joanne who was appearantly the said "Team" waved at us that meant she did the research.

"Solenn is a professional at this field and which clearly means that the competition is DISAPPROVED." Jas said emphasizing the last word.

Everyone was shocked and went hysterical. The girls at our back all stood up and were shouting so many questions that I couldn't understand.