Trophy Girlfriend

RHIAN'S POV

The bright sun's ray brought some senses to me that it is indeed, the morning after. I tried my best to pop my eyes open and convince myself to start bringing back my shit altogether. How can I? If the woman I love cheated on me? But I know better that I should never jump into conclusions. I should atleast let her explain, right? Who am I to judge her guilty if I too, did something that she'll terribly be upset. Ugh. This is wrong, we badly need to talk. I need to tell her that I was thinking about her when it happened.

I think that sounded wrong?

I immediately pushed my body to help me sit up. Oh no, that definitely didn't help. My head pounded really heard that made me forget the consequences of drinking too much the night before. Any guesses? Yes. I have a hang-freaking-over

I was rubbing my head roughly when I caught a glimpse of the bed beside me. That's odd, the bed sheet is still neatly arranged.

So that means, Solenn didn't sleep at our room last night.

''Where'd she go?'' I whispered to myself as my eyebrows arched.

She should not be running away again or I'd personally kill her. Kidding, or am I?

I shrugged it off and dashed to the bathroom.

First things first.

I need to talk to my girl.

I stepped out of my room after I took the fastest bath in history and stood gracefully in front of my door, I inhaled deeply as I smell my signature scent. I wore my favorite dress because I know it perfectly compliments my body figure. Of course, I need to help my girlfriend forgive me by letting her remember why she fell in love with me at the first place.

It didn't took long before I ended up in front of Glaiza's door because in fact, it was just in front of mine. I inhaled deeply, tried to shake my nervousness out.

Well, here it goes..

I exhaled before I knocked on her door.

No answer? Hmm.

I tried knocking on the door again.

Still no answer?

I slammed my fist at the door, not minding if I am disturbing the peace.

My heart was pounding really fast. Scenarios were playing on my mind. A thought crossed my mind. Where is Glaiza? Why didn't Solenn sleep at our room last night?

God please, say it ain't so.

I will die if I see Solenn inside this room.

Then with no less than a minute, the door swung wide open revealing a half naked Solenn. With the looks on her face, I just woke her up. Her hair was a little messy, it looks like she had a cat fight last night with someone but still looks sexy. AND I will never ever ever ever to infinity tell her that. I trailed my eyes on her neck and say a hickey. 

That caught my attention.

''What the fuck do you want?'' She growled.

My eyebrows arched and I sensed an irritation coming out of me. ''Why the fuck are you here?''

Is she with Glaiza? The pressure of my body highten and I was about to slap her in the face for screwing around my girlfriend when someone yanked my arm in front of me wearing nothing but a bathrobe that is showing the middle part of her body.

''Bianca?'' I asked hesitantly. My eyes shifted to Solenn then back to Bianca. What the hell is happening here?

They must have realized my confused-as-fuck facial expression because I saw them exchanged a look that made Solenn stood awkwardly. ''I'll just leave you two out there.'' She said, almost audible as she slowly closed the door.