Tattoo

GLAIZA'S POV

The sweat was intensely coming out of my forehead. Heat was rushing on my face and I can't help but feel awful about this whole situation. Why does everything had to be so damn difficult?

I turned to my right, there were too many competitors. I turned to my left, still has a massive amount of people. I saw how a lot of them whispered from the moment they saw me. Damn it, even in here gossip is faster than the speed of light. Last thing I knew, my hands were already on my knees and I was barely breathing out of exhaustion.

Where should I go?

After the heated confrontation at the Gymnasium, Bianca calmly walked away from me even if I purposely tried to hurt her just because I wanted her to feel at least the slightest pain I was feeling. As for me? I immediately dashed away after I was humiliated by the words of Bianca, bringing all the guilt with me.

I immediately regretted the things I've said right after I said it. It wasn't right to treat Bianca like that, just because I wanted someone to take the blame for my pain.

I started to run again as fast and as far as I could. Just in time, I saw a spiral staircase that I've never seen before. With out thinking twice, I ran through it and ended up in a huge hallway. At the end of the hallway, there was a door with a plate at the top saying Presidential Suite.

Perfect. I need to clear my thoughts.

I pushed the door and upon my entry, revealed a beautiful medieval but somewhat modern suite room. You can call it fancy, but I can call it my sweet haven.

I sat on the edge of the wooden bed, silently panting. With no less than a second, a tear escaped my eye. This situation is really messed up. Should I be angry at Rhian for doing such an ungrateful mistake? But come to think of it, nothing happened. I need to let that sink in my head, nothing happened, Glaiza.

Ughhh.

But it still hurts.

At the peak of my momentum, I heard the door open slowly but I had no intentions of even bothering to look. I wanted to avoided any form of communication to anyone. Whoever that was, she's about to receive all the anger that is dwelling inside me.

"Glaiza.." A woman spoke in a low and calm voice.

I lifted my head up in annoyance to whoever this human being was that interrupted my alone time, but as my eyes gazed up I saw woman standing just in front of the door. Her long wavy brown hair falls perfectly over her shoulder. Her beautiful brown eyes stared intensely as if she's carrying all the worry in the world. Her stunningly natural pink lips were pressed as if she's debating with herself what to say. Talk about her perfect contour. Hmm.

My breath got stuck in my throat as our eyes stared back at each other. "What are you doing he-?"

''I followed you.'' She said that made my heart skip a beat.

I inhaled heavily trying my best to look annoyed but in reality I wanted to hug her so badly. ''Please, Rhi. I don't want to talk right now.'' I waved at her trying to avoid on starting another fight.

''I'm worried about you, Glai.'' She said as she slowly took small steps towards me.

I swallowed a lump on my throat as I smelled my favorite perfume of her. I took a deep breath trying hard not to give in so easily, just by being mesmerized by her appearance makes me feel so damn weak. ''Stop.'' I've managed to say.

Her eyes were still as intense as before. ''I can't stop, even if I try. Even if you wanted to.'' she whispered, slowly making another step towards me. I stood up and walked to the kitchen area trying hard to breath normally.