White Flag

"What did you just say?!"As Bianca bounced from her seat and I saw her eyes widened at my statement.

"How many times should I tell you, B??" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Until I can digest your joke!" She said a little louder as she tried to straighten up her posture.

"I am a lesbian. There, I said it. You happy now?" When I said those words to my bestfriend, it felt like i've removed some sort of burden in my chest that has been there all my life.

"You're f*cking kidding me, right?" She said as she raised her eye brow as a sign of hesitation.

"You have a very bad mouth, you know that right? Ugh. Can you just please believe me already?" I said with a pleading look on my face with her reactions.

"What I meant was, the heart beat and the time thingy, I know its not for me. Why are you lying, Bestie?" She said to me with a straight and serious face. How the heck could she even manipulated what im saying every time?

"Okay you got me. Its not for you, it was meant for someone else." I said feeling embarassed to what I just did to her. I know she loved me before, but I was wrong to manipulate her like that. My words were all built up, the thing was, I cant say it to the right person. Whats wrong with me?

"Finally." As Bianca inhaled heavily as a sign of relief.

"Im not even going to ask who because I already know the answer to that. Bestie, what are you so afraid of?" She said in a serious face as she placed her palms on my left leg.

"Everything." I said as my face turned sad then my head went down. As Bianca was about to bomb me with questions, the movie finally started from the wide screen projector infront of us.

"We need to talk about that later." As Bianca wiggled her eyebrows and gave me a big smile on her face. It made me feel really good inside because even tho I didnt said anything to Bianca, I felt like coming out of the closet was the best decision I have made so far.

It took me a while to process everything in my head. After I tried to accept little by little what was becoming of me, I came back to work. I started to talk to my family and basically everything was back to normal, well besides with my friends there's that. I decided to meet up with them after 3 weeks since I last had a movie at Nuvali.

Send to: Bianca, Jas, Nikki, Joanne & Glaiza

"Hey guys. I know its been almost two months since I mysteriously vanished. I know its really confusing because I just left you guys hanging with out any reason. Im sorry. I've been a jerk, but I promise you im gonna tell you everything as soon as I can.

Im kidding. Okay, can you guys please see me now? Im at our favorite coffee shop. See you!"

So im here at our favorite coffee spot at quezon city. I've been here for almost an hour by myself. Well before I can tell my friends everything, I needed to compose myself first. I was sipping from my favorite americano espresso when my phone vibrated, messages where instantly beeping continuosly.

*4 messages received*

"Yes! See you!" - Jas
"Its about time you've decided to talk to us. Lol see you in a jiffy!"- nikki
"Woah! Be there in 5minutes." Joanne
"Im proud of you." - Bianca

I raised my eye brow when I only saw 4 messages. What? I know i've sent this message to 5 of my friends, one was totally missing.