Author's note

Honestly, I told myself that I will try not to do any authors note for the sake of professionalism, but I guess im breaking my own promise.

Let me start, this book or whatsoever you may call it, is simply a form of my imagination. I write because this is my way of escape to reality and this simply relaxes me. I write to express my emotions, not to gain fandom or popularity. If I may, I want to tell you guys how hard it is for me to write a story that already has an ending in the television. You are expecting things, and thats really hard to meet.

This is not based on an onscreen script where I need to follow the events. This is original, no copy right. Just pure imaginations.

Im sorry to be rude, but this is getting a bit annoying and dull. Some keep on telling me that I should stick with some scenarios on TRMD but how can I think of a perfect twist if other people keeps on bashing me with negative feedbacks. Thats really stressful.

If you dont like how my story goes,
then just stop right now.
Feel free.

Thank you so much for the one's who keeps on believing in me and trusts my story line on how different this is from other fanfictions. I couldnt have gotten this far with out you guys.

For the others,

Stay with me.
Find out what awaits R and G.

- M.