Big Mistake

Have you ever been in a phase where you thought you got it all figured out? Where you gave your 100% to be sure that you'll make everything fall into place just as you originally planned?

Thats a bummer for me in this part. In my years of existence, never have I thought that with just one human being it could all be messed up. My mind was messed up. I was already messed up.

"Can you love me too?"
Glaiza said as a tear went down her cheek

"You love me, Glai?" I said in a very low voice.

Silence surrounded our area. No one dared to speak first. It was a matter of kill or be killed. The face of glaiza dropped as she lowered her head. It wasnt the answer glaiza was expecting to hear. It was infact a preparation for a statement where your heart would be ripped out in a matter of seconds.

I was scared.

I didnt know what to do, she got me in a situation where I was condemned to answer. I havent thought this through, this is definitely didnt go as I was expecting.

I know I always feel unusually happy when im with her but, im not really sure. I dont know. Im not ready for this.

"Im sorry, please excuse me." I said as I ran away from them with tangled thoughts in my mind. Gosh my head hurts. The situation made me very unsure and I know I needed to get away from that situation. I needed to get away from them, from her.

Its been almost a month since I last saw them.

"1 message received."

Sender: Jas

"Hey, Rhian. When will we see you? You've been very busy lately at work. Its been almost a month and we havent seen you since..... since then. Please I know you're avoiding us, just stop okay? We miss you. We hope to see you soon."

I know what im doing, and its obviously unfair to my friends. I didnt said anything about why exactly I started avoiding them, I just did. Its for the better anyway because I had no fighting chance against what im about to face.

As I was just sitting in my bed, daydreaming ofcourse. I was wondering how things went since I last saw all of them. I was facing the window, then someone came into my room.

"Knock. Knock. Bestie?"
As a girl went inside my room. She was wearing a grey crop top, black skinny jeans and her favorite high heeled leather shoes. Her scent of Dolce and Gabbana light blue seemed to wrap around my room. It was nice. I missed that.

I almost forgot that she has full access at my house because she's my bestfriend since the beginning of time.

"What are you doing here Bianca? Dont you have work today?" I said as I glanced at her outfit looking simply elegant.

"Your mom told me you dont get out much. You bring your work here almost everyday." As Bianca scanned my room with a little concern on how messy my room was due to the fact that I always kept my room clean. Well, not today.

"We're going outside." She added.

"Im not in the mood to go outside. You can leave, B." I said as I stared back at the window.

"You need to get out of this shit hole, or you're gonna lose it. I dont want to visit my bestfriend in the mental. Ugh. Imagine the fact that there will not be any hot ladies there." She said as she nodded her head and giggled.

"Your gaydar is out of control. you know that right?" I said as I gave her a poker face. "and I already told you, I just want to stay home." I added as I said hard headedly.