Twenty-Four: Heat

Fire. Every inch of my body felt like it was on fire. That my flesh was actually burning and it hurt like hell.

I gasped for air as I checked my surroundings. I was in mine and Jake's room and it was two in the morning.

Jake was gone but he couldn't of gone far. If he left he probably would've left a note but since I don't see one, I'm assuming he still here.

I groaned out in pain, trying to be quiet about this so I don't wake Lilian up. God I don't need to handle a cranky two year old right now.

A cry of pain escaped my lips, a rather loud one might I add, and suddenly the bathroom door flung open, revealing a worried Jake.

"What's wro-" he stopped to smell the air.

"What the hell is happening?" I rolled over onto my stomach and gripped the sheets, burying my face in the pillow.

"You're in heat." Jake bluntly stated.

"Make it stop." I groaned and kicked my foot.

He responded by going back into the bathroom.

Wow thanks for the help.

JAKE'S P.O.V.

I could feel everything Emilie was feeling. All the pain, her body feeling like it was on fire.

I ran back into the bathroom to fill the tub up with cold water, hoping to get Emilie to cool down.

I went back into our room to grab her. When we made contact she let out a loud moan.

She squirmed in my arms, obviously uncomfortable with the pain and the heat. But every time our bare skin brushed against each other she would moan.

I stripped her down into her bra and underwear then picked her up and put her in the tub. I got in behind her so she was sitting between my legs.

I pulled her back so her back was pressed up against my chest and help my arms firm around her waist.

She kept trying to wriggle herself around so she was facing me or start rubbing herself against me.

I would love to right now but I know she would hate me if I took advantage of her like that. I mean come on she's in heat, she can't help but feel horny.

She finally gave up and slowly began drifting off to sleep.

And pretty soon I did the same.

***

EMILIE'S P.O.V.

I woke up this morning in..water? Why the hell am I in the tub in ice cold water? And where the hell are my clothes?

I shivered causing something behind me to move.

I turned around and saw Jake rubbing his eyes.

"Um Jake, why are we in the tub? And also where are my clothes?"

"You don't remember last night do you?" He groaned.

Last night? What happened last night?

"Please tell me we didn't...you know..."

"Have sex?" Jake asked with a smirk plastered on his face. "No we didn't even though you were begging me to."

What‽ When was I begging him to have sex.

He must of noticed my confusion so explain more.

"You were in heat."

"Oh. Great." I muttered.