Seventeen: Trio with Cheerios

Picture of Cheerios

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!" A tiny voice rang into my ears.

The bed was slightly bouncing up and down and occasionally something would push on my leg.

"Wake up!" The familiar voice cried out again.

Lilian, of course it was her.

I groaned and buried my head farther into the rock hard pillow.

Wait-rock hard?

Confused, I moved my hand up to the "pillow". A deep chuckle filled the room so I opened my eyes and saw Jake looking down at me with an amused look on his face.

"Jake why are you in my bed?" I groaned, closing my eyes again.

"Actually Em, you're in my bed."

I opened my eyes again and rested up on my elbows to glance around the room. Okay he was right. We're in his room.

I groaned and fell onto my back. I rolled over onto my stomach and buried my head into the actual pillow, inhaling his scent. Mmm he smelled good.

"Told you." Jake gloated, probably grinning at how he was right.

"Well I probably came in here last night because my bed isn't comfortable and yours is." I mumbled through the pillow.

"I don't think it was the bed that made you not be able to fall asleep."

I grunted and he chuckled.

"I hungry!" Lilian bounced up and down. I opened one I and saw her pouting.

"Alright let's get my little munchkin something to eat." Jake sighed, getting out of bed and picking Lilian up.

Aww I already missed his warmth.

"Em, you coming or are you going to stay there?" Jake smirked.

"Give me five minutes." I groaned.

"Okay, we'll be in the kitchen." He said before exiting to room.

I laid there for another two or three minutes before I hauled my lazy ass out of bed.

I threw my hair up in a messy bun and left the room, going downstairs into the kitchen.

There was Lilian sitting at the table eating a bowl of Cheerios while Jake, who was still shirtless, thank god, was getting something out of the refrigerator.

I smiled at Lilian trying to shove and overflowing spoonful of Cheerios in her mouth. It was more like failing but she still tried.

Jake must of finally noticed my presence because his eyes snapped up to look at me. His eyes roamed my body lustfully when I realized I was only in a tank top and pajama shorts. Hey good thing I forgot to take my bra off last night so at least I had a bra on.

I went over and sat down next to Lilian who gave me a bright eyed smile.

"So Em, what do you want for breakfast?" Jake broke the silence in the room.

"Cereal's fine."

He handed me a bowl of Cheerios and I thanked him. He sat on the other side of Lilian

All three of us munched on our cereal quietly until we finished. Jake placed our dishes in the sink while I took Lilian upstairs to change.

I dressed changed Lilian out of her pajamas and into actual clothes. I told her to play with her toys while I was in the shower.

I was in and out of the shower in about ten minutes after cleaning myself. I changed into the clothes I brought into the bathroom with me and freshened up.

I walked back into the bedroom with one problem. The bedroom was empty. Oh please let Lilian be with Jake.

I quickly made my way down the stairs and into the living room. My worries were relieved when I saw Lilian on the floor coloring in a coloring book and Jake on the couch on his phone.

"Hey we were waiting for you. Lilian wanted to watch a movie." Jake looked up from his phone to look at me.

"Depends on what the movie is because I am not watching Frozen one more time this week." I sighed, plopping down on the couch beside him.

"Finding Nemo." Lilian got up from coloring and jumped up and down, holing the DVD in her hand.

"Okay that's fine with me."

Jake got up and put the DVD into the player and grabbed the remote, sitting back down beside me.

Lilian laid on floor with her head propped up in her hands. She looked so excited even though she's already seen it before.

Throughout the movie Lilian let out a couple giggle here and there, a couple gasps, and a couple "oh no".

When the movie was finished she picked out another one and we put that in.

One movie down, probably three more to go.

-------------------

Two updates in one day, that goes to show how much I love you guys.

Also get ready for the next chapter, I think many of you will be totally happy with what I have planned.