Thirty-Six: The After Party and the Very Very Eventful After After Party

Picture of a Quote

"Even though we won't be needing these for a while," Jake read aloud, "I figured you might not have any because every time we have sex, I end up getting pregnant."

The whole room went silent, including Jake.

"Pregnant? You're pregnant?" Jake asked softly.

"You betcha."

Jake laughed as he grabbed me and spun me around in a circle before kissing me.

The pack went from one hundred percent silence to one hundred percent cheering.

Lucas was running around screaming about how he was gonna be an uncle.

Damn that boy isn't very bright.

"We're having a baby?" Jake asked again over all the crowd.

"We're having a baby." I confirmed.

"Right now?"

"Well god Jake you gotta give it time to grow first."

"Yeah I know. I'm just not thinking straight right now. You being pregnant and all."

"Yeah sure. Blame me for your stupidity."

He scoffed.

"I'm gonna be an uncle! I'm gonna be an uncle!" Lucas was screaming over and over again as he ran up on stage, across it and then back down.

"He's not allowed to drink tonight." I pointed at him.

"And neither are you." Jake joked.

"Ha ha ha so very funny." I muttered rolling my eyes.

"I am a very funny guy you know."

"Oh I know. Very funny looking guy."

I gave him a cheesy grin but he wiped it right off my face by smashing his lips onto mine.

Shortly after he pulled away.

"So can we get this after party celebration thing started already because the sooner it starts, the sooner it will end and the sooner we can go home and you know what that means." I poked Jake in the stomach playfully.

His eyes widened as he practically pulled me out of the hall and down to the party room.

Pack members followed us into the room and not long after was the room completely filled.

Almost everyone took their seats at the tables set up around the room, the ones who didn't sit stood, and chatted amongst others, waiting for dinner to be served.

Jake, Lilian and I had our own table all to ourselves in the middle of the room. Jake and I were the only ones at it though since Lilian was playing with some of the other kids.

"So when can we go home?" Jake asked impatiently causing me to chuckle.

"Jake we've been here for five minutes. Dinner hasn't even been served and you already wanna go home?"

"Eh who needs to eat dinner. Dinner's not important. Sex is important. Our sex life is important." He rambled.

I gave him my "are you serious right now" look and he just gave me a puzzled look back.

"What?" He asked.

"Pretty sure that food is more important to a baby than sex is."

"Well then you can just eat at home. I'm sure there are leftovers somewhere in the fridge."