One:The Party

Picture of Emilie

"Come on Em, you have to come." Sara said as she shoved clothes into my hands.

"But I don't want to go to this lame ass party tonight." I shoved the clothes back into her hands.

"Please. Do it for me. Who knows maybe you'll find your mate tonight."

"And who knows maybe I won't."

"Come on Em. Today's your birthday. You're supposed to have fun."

"And I think I'll have fun right here at home. And besides I told you I didn't want you to throw me a birthday party."

"Well I didn't listen. And I spent a lot of time preparing this 'lame ass party' so I expect you to come."

"Sara listen to me very carefully. No."

"Emilie listen to me very carefully. Yes. And anyways Alpha Damian got the alpha from the Blue Moon pack and most of his pack members to come tonight so you're going and that's final." She shoved the clothes back into my hands and pushed me into the bathroom.

I sighed knowing that it was useless to continue arguing with her since she doesn't take no for an answer.

I slipped on the clothes she gave me which can I say made me look hot. I was wearing a sleeveless black and white dress with tall black stilettos. The dress was tight and black from my chest down to my stomach where it turned white and was flowing.

I walked back out when Sara attacked me with makeup brushes and a curling iron.

Half an hour later we were walking out the door to Sara's hot red sports car, speeding down the road to where this party is being held.

"Ok so if I'm going to this party promise me you won't get drunk and ditch me." I told Sara as she pouted.

"Fine I'll try not to get drunk and ditch you."

"That's good enough for me."

She pulled into an empty parking spot and we made our ways to the building. When we walked in there was already a bunch of drunk horny teens dancing.

"Hey there's the birthday girl." a voice said. I turned and saw Jason walking towards me.

"Hey." I said giving him a hug. We pulled apart and then he attacked Sara.

"And there's my beautiful girlfriend." he said as he showered her face with kisses while she giggled and squealed.

They insisted on dating even though their not mates but both agree when they meet their mates they would break up. I've told them its stupid and they are just wasting their time but they don't listen.

"Jason stop. Not in front of Em." Sara managed to spit out.

"Yep I'm leaving." I said walking away from them.

"I thought you wanted to hang out with me tonight." Sara smirked.

"That was before I remembered he was going to be here." I said continuing walking away.

**

It's been twenty minutes and I'm already bored to death. I had a cup of beer in my hands and was sitting on one of the arms of the chair that was available.

I jerked my head up as I smelled him. My eyes scanned the room looking for him but not finding him.

I stood up and started to walk closer towards the scent until my blue eyes locked with his green ones. I walked towards him and he did the same.

"I'm Emilie." I introduced myself.

"Jake." he said in response.

A couple minutes later I found myself in one of the rooms in this building with my back on a bed, kissing Jake.

And that hot make out session we're having right now turned out to be so much more.