Twenty: Marked

Picture of Jessica

There was a slight rubbing on my arms and something sweet covered my lips. The sweetness was soon removed from my lips and a voice was filling my ears.

"Em, wake up."

I could tell it was Jake from his voice so I opened one eye and there he was with a grin on his face.

"What time is it?" I groaned.

"Nine. I gotta go to a pack meeting so I wanted you and Lilian to come over to the pack house. I figured with the recent break-ins you shouldn't be home alone."

"Fine what time do you have to be there by?"

"Ten so get out of bed and get ready."

"Carry me." I held my arms up like Lilian does.

God now I feel like the two year old.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, picking me up from the bed bridal style.

I giggled as he carried me into the bathroom and set me down on the closed toilet seat, turning on the water for my shower.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"What you're not going to let me help you get undressed? Then what was the point of me bringing you in here?" He complained.

"Because you love me." I smiled innocently.

"I do." He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

"Good now get out." I pushed him out the door, closing it on him.

I heard him groan and I chuckled. I stripped from my clothes and got underneath the hot water.

After fifteen minutes I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I stepped out into the bedroom and remembered that my clothes were still in the guest bedroom. Before I took another step, Jake walked in the room with my bag in his hand.

"Here you go." He placed the bag on the bed.

"Thank you." I reached for the bag but before I could grab it my back was pressed up against the wall and Jake was placing kisses all up and down my neck.

I moaned as he placed open mouth kisses along my neck. He went down to my collarbone and then to my chest. I could tell he was about to push my towel off but I grabbed his head and brought his lips up to mine.

It was rough but still passionate. His tongue slid across my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I happily granted.

Our tongues battled each other for dominance and he let me win but that only lasted for a minute before he took control again.

He pulled off his shirt, leaving him shirtless and I instantly took control by kissing him along his jawline.

I went down to his neck, placing open mouth kisses along it before I got courageous and licked all from the crook of his neck to his jaw.

He growled and took dominance again. He began kissing my neck, which still lacked his mark. I moaned at the thought of him biting me, beginning the mating process.

"Jake." I said out of breath. "Mark me."

He wasted no time placing a long lick over my neck then biting into my flesh. I didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would and I let out a loud moan.

He licked up the blood before placing a kiss to seal it. He pulled away and looked at it in approval.

"You better continue getting ready or else we'll never be leaving this house."

I blushed as he left the room with his shirt back on, leaving me to change. I quickly through on some clothes and ran into the bathroom to fix my hair and apply makeup.

After completed I brushed my teeth and headed down the stair to see Jake putting Lilian's coat on her.

"Momma." Lilian squealed as I picked her up.

"Hey baby." I placed a kiss to her temple.

Jake took her from my arms so I could put my coat on. Once on, I grabbed her back from him.

"The roads are now plowed so we don't have to walk today." Jake informed me.

"Good because I'm getting tired of walking."

We walked out to his car and I placed Lilian into the car seat in the back. I sat in the passenger seat while Jake took the driver's seat.

He backed out of the driveway and sped of towards his, now our pack house.

Five minutes passed and he was parking the car. We got out and went inside the rather large building.

"Okay I'll be back in about a hour. If anyone bothers you I'll punish 'em." Jake told me before kissing my cheek and Lilian's head and walking down the hallway.

I found my way into the living room and set Lilian down by the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Tv?" Lilian looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Not right now, okay? Why don't you color for a little bit." I pulled a coloring book out of the bag Jake had packed.

"Okay." She grabbed it and started scribbling over one of the pictures in the book.

I pulled a magazine off the table and started reading it.

It wasn't long before I felt like I was being stared at. I looked up and saw a girl standing there.

"Are you Emilie Moore? Jake's mate?" She asked me.

"Yeah wh-" I was cut off by a high pitched squeal.

"I'm Jessica Samuels. Jake's my older brother and he sucks at introductions. We've all been waiting to finally meet you but clearly that wasn't happening any time soon." She took a seat beside me.

"Oh well it's nice to meet you Jessica."

"The pleasure is all mine." She joked.

An hour later and we were still in our conversation. Jake wasn't here yet so we continued to talk.

"So soon we need to go shopping." She said.

"Yes soon. I practically have no clothes left since most of them were shredded."

"Tomorrow. Well go tomorrow and we'll get you and Lilian a whole new wardrobe."

"Sure."

"I see you met my sister." Jake entered the room.

"Yeah I had to take action into my own hands since you were taking forever." Jessica spoke.

"Well maybe there was a reason for that. You ready to go?" He looked over at me.

"I was waiting on you." I said collecting Lilian's stuff and placing it in the bag.

"Oh tomorrow I'm taking them shopping." Jessica told Jake.

"Them?"

"Yeah. Both Lilian and Emilie since they both need more clothes."

"You can come if you want." I suggested to Jake.

Hey who knows. Maybe he'll want to pick out some outfits for Lilian because she is his daughter.

"Yeah okay."

"Ugh." Jessica groaned. "He's a party pooper."

"Only at your parties." He smirked at his little sister.

Oh I can tell this is going to be so fun.