Twenty-Seven: Awkward Sex Talk and Doggie's Doghouse

READ AN AT BOTTOM FOR MORE INFO ABOUT THE BABY NAME COMPETITION!!!

After Sara's announcement that she was pregnant, I stayed with her for another hour before heading out and walking back to the pack house, where I could pick up Lilian and wait for Jake to get done with work.

Not even a minute had gone by after I walked through the doors before Jessica appeared out of thin air and dragged me into the living room, sitting me down on the couch.

"What is it like to have sex?" She blurted out.

My eyes widen at her sudden curiosity in sex.

"Why are you asking me this?" I asked nervously.

"Because you've had sex and disgustingly it was with my brother."

"How do you know that?"

The only person I told was Sara. Did he like announce it to the whole pack or something?

"Um you have a child who's turning three in five days. Did you forget about that?"

Ohh so she wasn't talking about two days ago.

"No I didn't forget." I laughed nervously trying to come up with a good excuse. "Just trying to see if you remembered."

"Why are you all nervous? Oh my god did you guys have sex?" She started bouncing up and down.

"We just clarified that considering that we have a child." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Not then." She playfully hit my shoulder. "I mean now. Like recently."

"And by recently you mean like three years ago, right?"

"No by recently I mean sense you've moved in with him."

"Umm..." I trailed off. "You know it's kinda hard to remember since it was like so long ago."

"You guys did! Oh my god that's so disgusting! What is wrong with you! Why would you have sex with my brother!"

"Would you keep it down!" I covered her mouth with my hand. "And what do you mean what is wrong with me? Thirty seconds ago you were practically jumping up and down about how happy you were."

"Yeah that was before I thought about it. You had sex...with my brother."

"Remember you're the one who started this conversation."

"Yeah well now I wanna end it."

"Jess what is this really about?"

She sighed. "Okay so things between Jackson and I are great ever since we met, so great that I think he wants to mate but I'm kinda scared that it's gonna hurt...a lot."

"Okay and have you talked to Jackson about this?"

"No..."

"Well maybe you should since he's the one you're gonna be having sex with. Jackson is probably the most laid back guy I know. As you probably already know he likes to act like a child...a lot but he also knows how to be serious when the time is right. Jess you should just talk to him about how you're feeling. He's not gonna judge you. He cares about you. I saw it in his eyes the day you guys met. He loves you Jess."

"Aww that's was so sweet and thoughtful. My brother doesn't deserve you one bit." She joked as she wrapped her arms around me.

I laughed and hugged her back. I saw Jake walk past the door and then a couple seconds later he walked backwards and look in.

"Hey Em. I didn't realize you were here, or that you were even coming." He said, walking towards us.

"Yeah I came by to pick up Lilian and then decided to wait for you but then Jessica here wanted to talk so...here we are." I said as Jess and I both stood up off the couch.