Twenty-Six: Exciting News

Picture of Sam and Sara's honeymoon resort (Goldeneye, Jamaica) ALSO MAKE SURE TO READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DOING A COMPETITION!!

two days later

This morning, I took Lilian to the daycare center because Jake had to go to work and I was going to go see how Sara's doing.

She was still at the hospital with Sam. I don't think she's left the room except for when she goes to the bathroom and even then that's rare.

I walked through the main doors to the hospital and then down the hallway where Sam's room was.

As I entered the room, Sara was still in the chair beside him, holding his hand, and using her other hand to hold her head up.

"Hey Sara, I brought you some coffee." I handed her the cup before pulling a chair up beside her.

She mumbled a thanks as she took the cup and placed it in her lap.

I was about to sit down when I pulled Sara to her feet and engulfed her in a hug. She instantly hugged back and I knew she was fighting back tears.

"I don't wanna him to die, Em. He can't die." She sniffled.

"And he won't. I promise Sara he's not gonna die." I held her tighter as she cried into my shoulder.

"Hey how about we talk about happy things." I suggested. "Like what did you guys do on your honeymoon, and please feel free to keep it PG." I took a sip of my coffee.

"Oh honey it's far from PG." she giggled before we both sat down. "So when we got there it was late at night so we did some R rated things, which I won't go into too much detail because I know you'll either run out of here screaming like a little kid or give me that disgusted look because he's your brother and you'll never look at us the same."

"You got that right."

"So anyways the next morning we basically just hung around the little hut we stayed in, having a lazy day since we were both tired and so the next day was like full of activities like we went kayaking, scuba diving, and ooh we ate at this cute little cafe down by the beach and they made the best food ever, it was like super good."

"I can tell by your facial expression." I laughed as she got excited.

"Okay okay, after lunch we took a hike up this really big mountain where we watched the sunset and oh my god, Em it was beautiful."

"God now you're making me jealous." I whined.

She laughed and continued explaining.

"So basically to sum it up we rode bikes, went swimming, did a little shopping, ate their delicious food, had lazy days in the hut and did lots and lots of R rated stuff. So what'd you do while we were gone."

"Well I met Jake's sister, Jessica, who by the way is a talkative person. Oh and she really likes Lilian because she's already planning her birthday party."

"Well someone better plan it because it's in five days."

"Yeah yeah anyways Jessica, Jake, Lilian and I did some shopping ourselves which I am never doing again."

"She made you go into Victoria's Secret, didn't she?"

"Yes." I grumbled, taking a sip of my coffee.

"I'm already beginning to like this girl." Sara smirked.

"Whatever. Umm okay you remember me telling you about Jackson because he came here, and a whole fiasco went down cause Jake thought he was the one who trashed my room which he wasn't, it was really Sirus and a bunch of other rogues. So Jake was gonna kill him but the Jessica came down to the cells and they ended up being mates so Jake let him go."