Hippity hoppity these shitposts wont stoppity

Note: most of these were inspired by a discord server.

----

Fresh, chasing Reaper around with Disney Princess brand bubble bath, while Geno sips his tea in the background.

-

Faith and Shino are playing with some chicken nuggets instead of eating them. Dream walks up to them and says,

"Stop playing with the food, its wasteful."

Faith and Shino glance at each other before taking Dream's hands and leading him around the corner, to which a 16 story hotel made entirely of chicken nuggets stands. The nugget hotel.

-

Fresh, walking into the room, holding a container of spam, "Hey guys, want this s p a m ?"

He receives no answer as Geno slaps Reaper with a tortilla, and Killer starts playing a dramatic tune on the piano.

-

Shino, confused, "Raven, what are the noises we hear at two in the morning from mom and dad's room?"

Raven doesn't hesitate. "Those are birds. The birds are named Geno and Reaper, and they are making music."

-

Let's have some more cursed group chat.

Squidbitch has joined the chat.

Squidbitch: What's the tea, fuckers

CarpeDeim: We just found out that Geno still uses a flip phone

H4lfdead: so what if I still use a flip phone- they're functional

Famine: guys I'm wheezing to death I can't breathe

CarpeDeim: Oh god are you okay

FileNotFound: Will you fuckers stop buzzing my damn phone

CarpeNoctem: Put it on silent?

FileNotFound: too lazy

Holehead: mood

BlueberriesArePurple: What are we talking about?

X: hey guys remember when Nightmare fell in the river

StabbyMcStab: yeah lol

CarpeNoctem: Why must you bring these things up. Everyone had just stopped harassing me about it.

Squidbitch: Nightmare fell in the river? Why was I not made aware of this

HoneyLemonTea: because you're not relevant anymore biiiiitch

Squidbitch: .-.

FileNotFound: Shut upppppp

CarpeNoctem: Okay I'm gonna go steal Criss-Cross's fucking elbows because I feel like it

X: why must you do these things

StabbyMcStab: Run Cross your elbows are in peril-

CarpeDiem: How did we get to this from Geno's flip phone

H4lfdead: I dunno

Famine: I'm still dying

Holehead: good

Powder: Hehe horse shoe

Squidbitch has left the chat

-

What if Geno and Nightmare had a book review channel on YouTube... hmmmmm...

Geno, holding a copy of "Reapers Creek" by Onision- "This is the worst piece of literature that has ever been written."

Nightmare takes the book from him. "Literature is not the term for it. The right word would be... dumpster fire." He throws the book out the window.

-

Ink, dramatically; "If I watch any Disney movies with you, don't expect that we're going to just watch the movie. We are going to sing the songs, know the choreography, memorize the lines, and I expect you to understand the references, because once you agree to watch this with me there is no turning back.

-

Passive Nightmare, happily, "Story time! Today I'm going to tell you one of my deepest darkest secrets. I'm not going to tell you what year this was or what collage this was at because the police showed up when this happened. One night Killer and I were out very late at a party. We got back to our dorm at around five in the morning. And the dorm building we were in had a smoke detector in every single on of the dorms, so this dumbass pulls out a cigarette and smokes it in the part of the hallway that doesn't have a smoke detector. Me, not wanting to get in trouble, take the cigarette, put it out, and throw it down the trash chute. Or at least I thought I put it out. Suddenly, the entire trash chute caught on fire. Killer and I bailed. I ran back to our dorm, grabbed a bucket of water and poured it on the fire, which put most of it out, but not before the smoke alarms went off. So, as you do, I went back to my dorm, waited a few minutes, put in a ride and snuck out into the 500 other confused children in the hallway at five in the morning. We get outside and the fire department, police and the news are there! The police only interrogated the stereotypical looking stoners and I was never caught."

-

Horror, to Lust; "They say that you can put a lightbulb in your mouth but you can't get it out..." he pulls out a lightbulb. "You know what's about to happen."

-

Dust managed to get ahold of a double sided plunger. Don't ask from where. He is constantly throwing it at the wall and ceiling, and it always ends up falling on someone. Everyone time the someone is Error, he snaps it in half. Dust somehow is always about to repair it.