No motivation today... Have some Shitposts

"Ink, your discount spider man is fucking with the files again!"

-

"Today, we are going to teach you about a common writing error; the differences among the forms of There, Their, and They're." Nightmare says calmly, pointing at a chalk board.

Cross, flipping his desk and standing up loudly, "sO SIT YOUR ASS RIGHT DOWN AND LET US SING THIS SONG TO YOU, CUZ TEACHING OTHER GRAMMAR IS A THING WE LIKE TO DO!"

Killer, stupidly grinning and joining in; "Alright! So, 'There' is T-H-E-R-E and demonstrates direction!"

Dust, "'Their' that's T-H-E-I-R it signifies possession!"

Horror, "And 'They're' with an apostrophe just means two words are joined!"

Error, annoyed, appearing with a large hammer, "And now that you know these rules it's time to hIT YOU IN THE GROIN."

Everyone except Nightmare runs out of the room screaming as Nightmare thinks to himself, "Why am I friends with these idiots."

(The Grammar Song by Jacksfilms)

-

Dream, thinking aloud, "Does anybody else here wonder why eating pineapple stings your tongue?"

Killer, looking up from the ground he was very focused on; "... Hey yeah, why does that happen?"

Lust, excitedly, "Time to call the walking Library! MOOMMM!!"

Geno, appearing out of nowhere, "What do you need. My mother powers have been activated."

"Dream has a question-"

"Oh, that. Pineapples contain a protein called Bromelain, which is a digestive enzyme which contributes to breaking down meat tissues. Basically, when you eat pineapple, it eats you too."

"Why do you know that-"

"Living with Reaper comes with many side affects."

-

If Nightmare was a teacher during a school shooting:

"Alright, quiet down. Get in the damn closet, go. I have a call to make, if anybody talks I give you permission to sacrifice them to the bitch with the gun."

-

Horror, kicking down the door to the living room, where everyone was hanging out, "Guys I have an announcement. Lust just put flowers in the hole in my skull and I finally feel whole again."

-

Ink, Dream and Blue, having a normal conversation. Suddenly, Error falls from the ceiling and screams "CLIMATE CHANGE"

Everyone screams and runs away.

-

Passive Nightmare, sliding down a staircase railing, waving at all the people who bullied him, "You're all going to hell, goodbye!"

-

"You have no idea what I'm capable of. The power of ancient unawakened evil rests in my hands, and I can unleash centuries worth of forgotten ruthlessness and any moment, I suggest you watch your step. You tread on thin ice." Passive Nightmare says, glaring at Cross and Killer, who had been annoying him about being short.

Cross tries not to laugh as Killer says, "No offense, but I feel like I'm being threatened by a cupcake."

-

"Oh hey, Dream. Happy Halloween."

"Hi Nightmare!"

"So... Trick or Yeet?"

"Yeet?"

"Yeet it is." Throws him out a window