Le shitè poste

0-0

-

Nightmare, randomly seeing a kid and thinking; Hit the child.

Then he washes his hands and looks in the mirror and thinks; Break it.

Then, trying to distract himself from his thoughts, he takes a drink of water and thinks; Throw the glass.

Then, as he's trying to cook because he's the only one who doesn't burn the damn mansion down when he tries to cook; Stab the food. Stab it. You know you want to.

Then, he says very loudly, "Bitch I'd rather stab myself."

-

Cross, doing a surprisingly good Carl Wheezer impression, "What's wrong, Jimmy? Could it be you are craving my Croissant?"

-

Nightmare, making fun of Dream for being excited it snowed, "Oh my god, wow, it's the first time I've ever seen snow, I'm the happiest person in the world, I'm putting it in my pocket and keeping it forever-"

-

Ink, sarcastically, "Oh, you know it's so sad because 'god' makes it so clear that homosexuality is a sin in the Bible and like, people need a mom and dad to procreate and shit-" He crosses his arms and glances at PJ, Gradient and Error. "Wonder where that who biology thing went. Oh well, we didn't need it anyway. Gays for the win, bitch."

-

Goth, after he found Sin on the internet, "Mom? Remember how you said you 'put me in this world and can take you out of it'? Yeah, well, I'm ready to go-"

-

Error, rolling loudly and obnoxiously around in his hammock

-

Geno walks up to Lust, who is watching Dust and Horror argue in the distance.

"What are those two idiots arguing about this time?" Geno asks, sipping his tea.

"Reaper. Dust thinks he'd be really kinky but Horror says he's too romantic. It's fun to watch." Lust replies simply.

Geno nods. "Huh. He's actually both." Geno sips his tea once more and a long, awkward silence falls on the two. Then Geno realizes what he said.

"Wait, I mean-- I'm just assuming--"

-

Nightmare, annoyed with everyone he lives with breaking the doors by kicking them down and grabbing a baseball bat. "It's time for your kneecap privileges to be revoked."

-

Dream walks into the kitchen at 2AM, where a loud wailing sound had woken him up. He flicks on the light switch.

"Nightmare, what the hell-"

"GO THE FUCK AWAY-" Nightmare, in his passive form, screams. He's chugging orange juice from the carton like a heathen while sobbing uncontrollably. "IM HAVING A CRISIS, I DONT NEED TO DEAL WITH YOUR BULLSHIT RIGHT NOW."

... Dream turns the light back off and slowly backs out of the kitchen.

-

Killer, annoyed, glaring at his cat, Mr. Chonkers, complaining to Cross, "I thought it was cute that he was laying on my clothes and stuff, like, aww, he's warming up to me, BUT NO, ITS A WAY FOR THEM TO GET THEIR SCENT ON MY STUFF... BITCH.

-

Dream, Ink and Blue, having a normal conversation. Dust runs up to them, obviously intoxicated. "RIDDLE ME THIS, PHYCOLOGY BOY, WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF I HAVE A REOCCURRING DREAM EVERY FOUR YEARS ABOUT GETTING EATEN BY THE MUPPETS?!"

-

Ink, trying to teach Blue about why he's not using the right word for growing up:

"Name the process of growing up from a child to a teenager."

"... Puberty."

"Yes! Right, now name the process of growing from a teenager to an adult."

"... Adultery."

"No, that's not-"

-

I think that's enough insanity for now