Late night shitpostimg until more requests come in

Haha, I want die.
-

Lust and Ink, funkily dancing to the music from an ice cream truck as Killer struggles to buy a popsicle.

-

Cross and Nightmare swap shoes.

"Huh. This is actually kind of chill. I feel shorter and I hate it, but hey, these boots are okay, I guess." Nightmares says, shrugging.

Cross trips down the stairs immediately. "How the fuck do you walk in heeled boots?!"

-

Reaper and Geno, sitting on the couch next to each other, reading. Reaper looks over and begins to speak.

"No." Geno says immediately.

"But... I didn't say anything yet?" Reaper says, confused.

"I can feel the utter bullshittery in the air. You don't need to speak."

-

Rurik, Lotus, Palette and Goth sitting in a circle around a Ouija Board:

"Alright let's get this moving. I wanna harass a ghost bitch." Rurik says impatiently. Lotus smacks the back of his skull, and his hat flies off and smacks Goth in the face.

"What's your name?" Palette asks loudly.

The game piece starts moving toward "yes"

Goth, watching with wide eye sockets "Oh my gOD-"

"aHHHHHHHH--"

The lights go out and Lotus starts strangling Rurik while Palette and Goth scream at the top of their lungs (not that skeletons have lungs but whatever).

-

Dream, happily; "Man, nature is so cool. So beautiful and mysterious."

Nightmare, walking into the room loudly and T-posing, "Natural Disasters."

-

Killer, Dust, Horror and Error laying on the floor silently because they're bored to death. Suddenly, Dust sits up.

"I have a brilliant idea. Error, Killer, Horror, let's get to work." Dust stands up as the others get up and follow him curiously.

Later...

Horror, trying not to laugh, "Nightmare, do you like what we did with the files?"

Nightmare looks up from his book. "What did you idiots-" He stops talking as he realizes they fucked with his audio file, and that he now sounds like a mouse of helium. "You sons of bitches-"

Everyone runs away from Nightmare as fast as possible, laughing hysterically, before he explodes. In the distance they hear angry screeches of agony.

-

Cross, getting dressed in his bedroom, when suddenly Killer breaks down the door decked out in diving gear, wielding a paintball gun

"GET FUCKED, YA' UNPREPARED SLUT" He yanks his hand back on the trigger and showers Cross's room with unwashable paint.

"aHHhHhhHh-"

-

"Hey Geno."

"What, Fresh."

"... Hey Geno."

"What."

"Hehe... Hey Geno."

"WHAT?"

"Look over here."

Geno turns and immediately regrets it. Fresh has set up his collection of furbies in a very strange arrangement, making it seem like they had moved on their own. Lust is also placing a few long furbies around the edges, and is wearing one around his shoulders. All the while, Geno is thinking to himself, "What the fuck."

-

Passive Nightmare, sitting in a spinny chair, surrounded by cats. Dream enters the room and just stands in the doorway, confused as fuck. Nightmare spins around in his chair.

"Hello. I see you have entered my lair. Have a seat."

Jokes on him, all the seats are taken by the cats.

-

Lust, running up to Horror, "Look! I found a frog! His name is Steve." Lust holds out his hands, in which he is holding a small frog named Steve.

"Gross."

Lust glares at him.

"I mean cuuuuuuuuuuuute--"