Beer Pong - Errink ~

Type: Lemon
Ship: Errink (Ink x Error)
Requested by jessicamiers
Third person
This is my first time writing a lemon Oneshot so sorry if it sucks... Welp, when life gives you Lemons, read them all... here goes nothing
(Long)
----

Monday, 12:34 PM

Error walked through the main hallway, keeping to himself as he usually did. The conversations and laughter of the students around him didn't catch his attention in the slightest. His only goal was making it to the end of the day. Weaving through the masses of humans and monsters around him, he finally reached his locker. Inputting the code, 40, 0, 4, he retrieved the items he'd need for the next portion of the day. To his surprise, someone put a hand on his shoulder and leaned on the lockers next to him. Startled, Error looked over at them.

"Oh, god, Blue how many times have I told you not to do that. You scared the shit out of me." Error groaned, turning back to his locker. Blue laughed.

"Sorry, I forgot. How was your weekend?" Blue asked happily. Error shrugged. Trying to continue the conversation, Blue changed the subject. "Have you heard about the party on Friday? Ink said that literally everyone was gonna be there. Do you wanna go?"

Error glanced at him. "Ehh.. you know how I am around crowds... I don't think it'd end well." He said, a hint of nervousness coating his voice. Blue scoffed.

"Really? I think it'd be fun, you need to get out more anyways! Plus, Dream is hosting it, and he's like, the nicest guy in the school! It won't be that bad, I promise!" Blue told him.

"... Fine, but you're not allowed to abandon me by running off immediately. You know what happened last time." Error responded hesitantly. Blue rolled his eyelights.

"It's not my fault that literally everything was spiked. I didn't know I had low alcohol tolerance!" He said defensively.

Error stared at him. "I literally had to carry you home while you giggled manically about cheese and octopi. It was definitely your fault."

Blue huffed but didn't argue further. "Alright, alright. I gotta get to class. The party is on Friday at 8:40! Dreams house! I'll see you there!" And with that, Blue ran off into to crowd.

-

Friday, 8:34 PM

Despite the anxiety he'd been having, Error decided he was going. It was just a party, he'd told himself, and Blue was going to be there, after all. He and Blue were driving to Dream and Nightmare's house, which was on the other, fancier side of town. Blue watched the buildings pass as they drove past them.

"Wow... I didn't know they lived in the rich part of town." Blue commented. Error shrugged and turned the corner, going down a side street with large houses lining the sides.

"I didn't either, but it is what it is. It won't be too fancy after the party, I assume. High-schoolers are insane." Error said blankly. Blue laughed and nodded in agreement. As they pulled up to the given address and parked, they took a moment to take it in. The building was huge, a white two-story house with a gold trim. The stairs that led up to the double-doors were granite and power-washed, and complimented the garden's many colorful flowers. As they exited the car, they also spotted a Koi pond. No doubt, this house was going to get destroyed by the end of the night.

-

Friday, 9:46 PM

As Error had expected, the house was bright with neon strobe lights and smelled heavy of alcohol and sweaty teenagers. He didn't complain, though, nor did he leave. Blue had stuck by his side as promised, and he'd managed to suppress his anxiety for the majority of the time he'd been there. But, even after an hour into the party, he hadn't spotted Dream once. That was until Blue dragged him through the crowd to the kitchen. Dream was sitting on the counter, conversing with Ink. He managed to spot (passive) Nightmare and Killer in the corner, also talking. Killer was play-flirting with him and Nightmare was so flustered he looked like a grape. Blue pulled him over to the host and his companions.