Havent wrote shitposts in a while huh-

I apologize in advance.
-

Nightmare, exasperated, making a bet with Dust, Horror and Killer, "Recite a hundred digits of pi and you can have to week off. But, if you can't, you need to stop bothering me."

Dust, Horror and Killer glance at each other and smirk. They know what to do to.

Dust, loudly, "3,14159, this is Pi, followed by,"

Horror, joining in, "2, 6, 5, 3, 5, 8, 9, Circumference over Diameter!"

Killer, "7, 9, then 3, 2, 3, Omg, can't you see? 8, 4, 6, 2, 6, 4, 3 and now were in a spree!"

Back to Dust; "38 and 32, now we're blue, oh who knew? 7950 and then a 2!"

Nightmare, dumbfounded, "Wait- stop-"

Horror, "88 and 41, so much fun, now a run, 9, 7, 1, 6, 9, 3, 9, 9, then 3, 7, 51! Halfway done!"

Killer, "0, 5, 8, now don't be late, 2, 0, 9-"

Loud confused screaming from Nightmare in the corner-

-

Geno, angry, "Blue isn't even a fucking natural color in nature- go on, name one blue food!"

Reaper, sipping his coffee, "Blueberries-"

"BLUEBERRIES ARE FUCKING PURPLE!"

-

Two random monsters from underlust, talking impatiently;

"Where is he?"

"Probably upstairs doing his makeup so he's the 'prettiest boy at the party'"

Cut to Lust, standing in his bathroom, staring at himself in the mirror,

"... I am so fucking ugly-"

-

Error, standing up on the coffee table and loudly announcing: "People keep calling me a knockoff Spider-Man, but what if Spider-Man is a knockoff Error, huh? Didn't think of that one, did ya?!"

-

Dust walks up to Nightmare in the kitchen and pours a cup of water on him, washing some of his goop away.

"Is it really that easy?"

"Yup."

"The star sluts are idiots."

"Yup."

-

Just imagine Killer doing a Mickey Mouse impression whilst everyone else dies around him.

-

Nightmare, sighing, "Why is life so fucking hard? I am god's mistake."

Suddenly, Ink leans over. "... say that again, but to the tune of 'Old McDonald.'"

-

Reaper is harassing Geno as always. Suddenly, Geno turns to him and screams, "Отвали, мудак!"

Reaper stares at him. He doesn't know Russian. Geno takes that as an answer and walks away.

-

Group chat time.

CatpeNoctem: Ight. What are you fuckers up too, I'm bored.

Holehead: cooking

StabbyMcStab: Horror? Cooking? Oh god. The place is gonna burn down again.

Holehead: stfu you're not any better at it

H4lfdead: Reading.

FileNotFound: Knitting.

X: Fucking the dog.

CarpeNoctem: Cross what the fuck

StabbyMcStab: Since when did we have a dog

Powder: is that why your music is up so loud? Dude what the fuck

X: you guys are idiots

X: it's an expression. It means nothing.

X: I'm not actually fucking a dog.

-

Everyone is making fun of Killer's Australian accent because yes. He also uses slang nobody understands, and it drives them mental.

For example:

Killer kicks down Dust's down and screams at him; "Get the fuck up ya dole bludger!" (Someone who is lazy and depends on others for everything.)

Dust just snickers and continues playing on his phone.

///

Nightmare, Killer and Horror are taking a walk outside when they hear sirens in the distance.

"Wonder who that is." Horror comments. Killer looks at him.

"P'roly the booze-bus." He says nonchalantly. (A vehicle used to catch drunk drivers.) 

Horror and Nightmare wheeze as Killer confusedly stares at them.

///

Killer, dragging Dust and Error away from a broken window that they'd accidentally shattered whilst messing around, "Let's get the hell out of here before Nightmare cracks the shits-" (Gets very mad at someone or something.)

Error and Dust just laugh and stop running, almost falling over and Killer watches them with the "guys what the fuck" look.

----

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I need to update this more often I'm sorry bois-