Shitposts: The awakening

Will I write something interesting ever again? who knows!

Nightmare and Error are furiously tapping on the table at each other. Dream looks over at Geno.

"Do you know what they're doing??"

"It's morse code." Geno says. "They're having an argument."

Nightmare taps faster. "-.-- --- ..- .-. . / ... ..- -.-. .... / .- / .-- .... --- .-. ."

Error slams his hands on the table. "YOU TAKE THAT BACK."

Geno walks into the room, looking confused and holding a rock. "Reaper just came up to me and said 'You deserve the moon but all I can give you is this rock.' and gave me a rock."

Error looks over at him from the couch. "If you don't marry him I will."

Killer, grimacing, "Christ, Fresh. You look like a rock that got pulled out of a river."

Fresh stares at him, in his fancy new bright citrus green jumpsuit. "Nah bro. I look like a celebrity who just OD'd in their own pool. Big difference brah!"

Dream, nervously, "Ink, you need to calm down."

Ink frantically looks at him and grabs him by the shirt collar- "HOW THE FUCK CAN BIRTHDAY CAKE BE A FLAVOR IF IT CAN BE ANY FLAVOR???"

Blue walks over to Geno who's laying face down on the floor. "Geno, buddy, why are you like that."

"Like what?"

"Laying like you're dead."

"I am dead. Leave me here to rot."

Fresh leans into the room from the window, despite the fact that they're on the second floor. "He accidentally called Reaper 'babe' in front of everyone earlier."

Error, sinking into the couch, "We should normalize not loving your family members."

Nightmare looks up from his book. "I agree. But you know you can just say you hate Fresh, right?"

HoneyLemonTea: Ink theres a moth outside the door if the bathroom im trapped can you come help me

HoneyLemonTea: Ink?

HoneyLemonTea: Hello?

SquidBitch: This is Moth. Ink is dead. You're next.

Horror, groaning, "For fuck's sake can you two get a room already?"

Nightmare looks over at him and blinks. "What?"

"You and Hate. You guys keep agreeing on horrifying things and relishing in everyone's misery and stuff. When's the wedding."

Hate snickers. "June."

Nightmare glares at him. "Stop encouraging him."

Dust is cooking. Something nice, probably. He grabs a knife, and as soon as he touches it Killer bursts into the room and grabs it from him.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR?!"

Dust stares at him. "...What?"

Horror, from the other room, "He's saying he want to help you cook."

Nightmare, increasingly frustrated, "What the hell even are you at this point, because clearly you're too stupid to be a person."

Dream, confused. "I'm... a Sagittarius...?"

that concludes this episode of what the fuck is going on in brain hope you enjoyed it or something