Ight, poll time

Final Update: Bloodlust- Angsty Fluff it is! Thank you for your participation! I appreciate and love you all. Hugs, LeFriendlyBoi.

Update: Okay, the poll is over and the ship that won by majority was BloodLust. But, the type of Oneshot was tied three ways. Lime, Angsty Fluff and Angsty Lemonlime. Please choose between those three for the next two days. This was posted around midnight on June 23, 2020, so it will end at midnight on June 25, 2020. Thank you!

Oi what the actual fuck. We hit a thousand today... thank you you beautiful pineapples. I will try to come out with a new Oneshot ASAP once this poll is over, so yeah-

Here what I had in mind; I was going to write something, but I wanted to know what you guys wanted first. So, here's the poll.

First, the type of Oneshot.

Angst

Lemon

Lime

Fluff

Angsty fluff

Fluffy lime/lemon

Angsty lime/lemon

Please comment on the type of Oneshot ya'll want, I will be going by majority. Next, the ship.

Errink (Ink x Error)

Afterdeath (Geno x Reaper)

Crossmare (Cross x Nightmare)

Nightkiller (Killer x Nightmare)

BloodLust (Horror x Lust)

Poth (Goth x Palette)

Pray (Palette x Cray)

Lourik (Fell!Poth / Rurik x Lotus)

Cream (Cross x Dream)

Kremé (Dream x Killer)

Errormare (Error x Nightmare)

Dustberry (Dust x Blueberry)

Other (comment)

Thanks for the input! If this goes well then I will try to incorporate more of these into this Oneshot book every once in a while, probably for the major milestones; 1k, 1.5k, 2k, etc.

This was posted on June 21st, 2020, and the poll will be ending on June 23rd, 2020. Two days is enough time for ya'll to get your opinions in. Thank you for your support on this, I couldn't have done any of this without you!