34 - It All Fell Apart

☻♡

☻♡

34 - It All Fell Apart

Tears was all Michael felt and sobs was all he could hear. Sitting in the burning shower was all he was been doing for the past few hours ever since Sykes left once he was done with him.

Him missing his shift was the least of his worries. He couldn't take himself out of this shower with the fact that the water was closest thing he could feel to being clean.

There were deep, painful cuts in both of his hand palms. "O" and "S" were what they read, since he made sure to accurately mark him. The water made it even worse, but he couldn't leave the space.

He wanted this pain to be gone and over with, but it was going to be even worse when he faced the other three.

The mental pain was worse than the physical pain.

He needed to leave and he needed to leave fast.

Forcing himself out of the shower, he turned the water off and dried off quickly, desperate to leave his apartment.

Michael threw on an over-sized sweater, pulling the hood over his still wet hair. It only took him a few minutes to be fully dressed and to collect his phone and keys before carefully making his way out his room, ready to make his own way to Calum's apartment where he texted Ashton to go instantly.

—•••—

Ringing the doorbell to Calum's apartment, Michael patiently and nervously awaited for someone to answer it.

The lock was then heard as it turned before the door was swung open with a smiling Luke. It would usually make Michael smile back, but he wasn't in the mood for happiness.

He was being lied to and he hurt.

He quietly walked into the apartment, passing by Luke when he entered the living room to see Ashton laying down on the couch with his feet laying in Calum's lap as the brunette nonchalantly sat on the couch while he was obviously in the middle of a phone call.

Michael gritted his teeth when he noticed how professional Calum was speaking, making him realize that it was because he was a drug lord and he had gang-like operations to attend to.

"What's going on? Did you miss us because we missed you?" He heard Luke say jokingly as he walked back into the room.

He flinched when he felt his hands grab onto his waist from behind him, making him step away from him with hurt in his eyes.

"Michael?" Ashton instantly asked worried when he sat up on the couch, "What's wrong?"

Calum's eyes snapped onto Michael once he heard this from Ashton, making him swiftly hang up the phone call he was having with one of his men where they were discussing more in depth information about the attack next week.