30 - Don't Lie To Me

☻♡

☻♡

30 - Don't Lie To Me

"You're late, you're late. Late for a very important date." Ashton said with a teasing smile once Luke finally made it to the meeting between them two and Calum that was being held in Ashton's office.

Calum sat on the other side of Ashton's desk, sending a teasing smirk to Luke once he sat down, "If you were anyone else you would be dead right now."

"I know! Traffic was fucking insane today and I woke up late." Luke groaned as he fixed his dark blue, button up shirt that wasn't put on properly.

He had to take a cab from Michael's place back to Calum's all while already being late. He then had to take a quick shower to at least make himself presentable, giving him close to no time to get dressed correctly.

"Didn't get too much sleep last night?" Calum asked with a smirk, assuming right about why he had slept in.

"Wait, what? What do you mean?" Ashton asked with narrowed eyes of confusion being sent towards the two sat in front of him before asking Calum, "I thought that you said you were home alone last night?"

"Oh I was, darling." Calum sent a devious smile at Ashton, deciding to use the nickname that he's heard Ashton call Michael to his advantage.

It worked too, since Ashton blushed a small tint.

"Because Luke was over at Michael's."

"Oh my gosh!" Ashton basically screamed, "What happened?"

Both Ashton and Calum were peering at Luke for answers and he felt himself heat up from the attention and at what he had to tell them.

"We spent the night together." He shrugged.

"And?" Ashton pushed excitedly.

"And what? You know what." Luke whined and sent the other a pleading look.

"Oh my gosh, Luke." Ashton groaned playfully and impatiently, "Did you fuck him?"

"...Yes." He finally answered, seeing the other two smirk in success.

"That's my boy." Ashton said with a proud grin.

"You guys are being weird and treating Michael like an object." Luke whined out and rolled his eyes at them.

"C'mon, Luke. You know it's not like that." Ashton started seriously, "I'm happy for both of you that you were able to be together."

"As he gets more comfortable with you, he'll get more comfortable with saying yes to all of us." Calum butted in with his thoughts.

But Luke ignored the statements and said, "He said that he loved me."

Calum and Ashton froze as they looked at Luke in shock. The 'l' word hasn't been used by anyone yet, except for when Luke said it to Michael.