27 - Immortal

☻♡

☻♡

27 - Immortal

"A group of my men were killed last night." Ashton growled out as soon as he slammed open Calum's door to his office.

Calum was already placed in his assigned seat across from Luke. Ashton took the one empty seat next to Luke, showing both of them how angry he was with his large scowl.

"Sykes?" Calum asked knowingly.

"I'm going to kill him myself." Ashton answered the question clearly, "And I'm going to do it slowly."

"We need to decide on what it is that we're actually going to do." Calum stated seriously as he peered between the two in front of him, "Are we going to actually kill him? Or are we simply pushing him out of the city?"

"We're killing him." Ashton growled out instantly.

"Okay." Calum took into account what he wanted before peering at Luke, "What about you, Luke?"

From this question, Luke looked at Calum confused. He was present for a lot of these important meetings, but his opinion was never asked for. He simply wasn't in charge and he was only expected to follow orders.

"You're asking..." Luke hesitated, "for what I want?"

"Yes. You're a part of this partnership as well right?"

"I don't know. Am I?" He asked even more confused.

Calum chuckled out from this, keeping his eyes affectionally on the blonde, "As soon as you said yes to being with us you became just as in charge as we are."

Luke looked to the side and at Ashton, wanting to get his approval on the matter as well. Ashton nodded his head nonchalantly, agreeing with what Calum had stated.

"If we kill him it's obviously going to be messier." Luke started, "His little posse will be on our asses and it's going to continue on even with him being dead."

"So you're proposing we run him out of the town after sinking his business?" Calum wanted to clarify.

"It will be more clean that killing him."

"But I want his blood on my hands." Ashton pouted out like a pure sadistic man.

"We all have to agree, but I think it's the best play at the moment, Ashton. If things escalate and it's easier to kill him we will." Calum promised, attempting at giving Ashton the most supportive look to get him to cave in.

Ashton groaned in defeat as he caught Calum's eyes, "Fine! We'll run him out. But I swear if anything else goes down and he proves to be harder to sink that expected I will kill him."

"Of course, baby." Luke chuckled and leaned over to give him a peck on the lips.

But when he went to pull back, Ashton harshly grabbed the back of his head to keep their lips connected in an actual kiss instead of a small peck.