6 - Chaotic Excitement

☻♡

☻♡

6 - Chaotic Excitement

Cockily smirking towards the man he finally had convinced to meet with, Ashton was full of chaotic excitement for a simple meeting.

Calum felt the complete opposite as he blankly stared at the man he deemed as an imposter in this world. He didn't want to be here, listening to whatever Ashton had to offer, but yet here he was, being pulled into Ashton's grip.

"I'm glad that you finally agreed to this." Ashton stated as he took a small sip of the glass of red wine he had ordered.

"I'm not here for small chit-chat, Irwin. What do you want?" Calum didn't have time for games and Ashton was treating him like he was the key player of this round.

"Always so uptight." Ashton laughed with a dark, seductive grin, "I thought that I fixed that up for you last time?"

Calum gritted his teeth in response, clenching his fingers into angered fists.

"You're not all that special. Don't think that me fucking you for a night means anything." Calum said with anger apparent in his words.

"Aww you're hurting my feelings." Ashton pouted, "And here I thought we had something special."

"I assumed you felt that way with how loud you were screaming." Calum scoffed like he was uninterested.

"You have a big dick, Hood, and you sure do know how to use it." Ashton smirked as he saw Calum become even angrier as the seconds passed by.

"Did you really pester me into coming here just for you to annoy me? Or are we going to actually talk business?"

Ashton hummed as he set himself into a more professional mood, "I want to partner up."

"Why so?"

"Because Sykes' little drug operation he has going on for him isn't that little anymore. Imagine us pairing up together. We'd be in charge of this whole city." Ashton stated seriously as he kept sipping on his wine.

"I'm not interested in a partnership nor in combining our operations together."

Ashton narrowed his eyes at Calum. The later was so stubborn and hard to come to agreements with, and he knew that it was going to take him time and a lot of convincing to even have a possibility of Calum agreeing.

"Sykes has not only emerged into a major selling operation in New York, but he's made ties across the country and to the UK." Ashton tried to put Calum more into the perspective.

"The UK?" Calum narrowed his eyes, since this is the first time he's gathered this information.

"You didn't know?" Ashton hummed with a grin, "Well now you do. You're welcome."

Calum only glared at the other, "I've never had issues with him, so why would I care to run him under us?"

Ashton tutted, "I'm sure you've seen a decline in your profits for your MDMA. Am I correct?"