39 - Lovey Dovey

☻♡

☻♡

39 - Lovey Dovey

Once the four were back in New York and were getting back to Calum's apartment, Michael started overthinking more than he usually did.

None of this was okay.

They all lied to him, they put his life in danger, and they forced him away from California and back into New York. No matter how much he loved being with them—even if he wasn't officially with them—none of that was okay. It was unfair and it was bad for him.

Michael usually was pessimistic and he knew that, but this whole situation with them wasn't a positive one. He's already been put through too much pain and trauma to accept them back with a snap of their fingers after a forceful kidnapping.

They hadn't even apologized for anything that had happened yet, except for when he came to the apartment after he was attacked by Sykes. So he knew that he was going to be forced to put a stop to their 'plan' of showing him who he belonged to, even if the idea of it sparked fire within him.

He needed to stand up for himself more, especially when it came to the other three.

"Come here." Calum ordered darkly as soon as they closed the door behind them with Michael's bag being discarded on the floor as an issue for later.

Michael froze from where he stood with his back against them and in the middle of the living room. He knew exactly what was on their minds and deep down he wanted them.

He wanted all of them at the same time and to experience their bodies and touches in the same moment. But his mind was battling his heart.

"No." He said when he turned around to face them, earning a glare from Calum.

"No?"

"I said no, Calum. You can't just force me back here and expect me to fall to my knees for you just like that. Especially after all the lying to me. And that goes to you to, Luke and Ashton." He glared between them all.

"Fine." Calum said too calmly for Michael's liking, "You know that we would never force you to do anything you don't want—"

"Except for bring me back to New York?"

Calum ignored the comment, "So you can do whatever you want. You can stay and watch, stay and join, or leave to your room while I play with Luke and Ashton. But you know what we all want you to choose."

And from that Calum reached for Luke and brought him into a rough kiss. He didn't hold back and Luke instantly knew what was in for him that night.

Calum's emotions were on fire with anger, desperation, guilt, love, and worry flooding himself. What happened to Michael made Calum feel horrible and he can't help blaming himself, but he still wanted his princess with everything he had.