29 - High

☻♡

☻♡

29 - High

As soon as Michael opened the door to his shitty apartment, he was pushed against the now closed door with Luke's lips over his own.

Luke just needed the other's touch and he couldn't take not being in the other's intimacy for much longer. This was curing the fire deep within that was yelling at him to touch Michael.

Their lips were on each other and were moving in such a fast way that they both felt their hearts increase and palms sweat. Luke gripped onto Michael's hips like it was the only thing he could ever caress as Michael held onto his shoulders for support.

It was no surprise that they both needed air in such a short amount of time, resulting in them reluctantly pulling away from each other.

But Luke wasn't finished. He moved his mouth onto Michael's neck, making the other lean his head against the door as he started to let out small whines when Luke would pay extra attention to a certain spot.

Luke wanted to mark Michael and let everyone know that he was taken, even if he actually wasn't. He wanted to make Michael blush when he saw his reflection in the mirror and he wanted to make Calum and Ashton proud of his work.

So that's why he went all too hectic, leaving various purple marks over his neck before he pulled away and saw how disheveled Michael was from only getting his neck sucked on.

"Bed now." Michael huffed out as he forced himself off from the wall, grabbing Luke's hand and leading him to his bed.

Pushing Luke down on the surface, Michael climbed onto his lap and connected their lips yet again in a heated kiss of tongues fighting and teeth clashing.

Michael forced himself away from Luke's lips, pulling off both of their shirts in the process. He then started working on Luke's pants, fumbling with his button and zipper until he slid off the piece of clothing.

"Can I?" Michael asked as he peered up at Luke's blue eyes with his hands hovering over the waistband of Luke's boxers.

"Of course, kitten. It's all for you." Luke basically groaned as he watched Michael slowly pull down his underwear and eyes darken in lust as he saw what he so desperately wanted.

Michael didn't take the time to tease and started to take Luke into his mouth, slowly lowering himself onto his sensitive member as he tested what his throat could take.

"Fuck, Michael." Luke groaned at the heat and forced himself not to buck himself into the other's mouth, "You're so fucking sinful."