51 - So Pretty, So Perfect

☻♡

☻♡

51 - So Pretty, So Perfect

"Princess, can we show you just how much we love you?" Luke asked once he caught onto Michael's and Calum's body language.

Michael didn't say anything. All he had to do was nod, giving them his green light. Calum moved in, placing his lips against Michael's.

Out of the bunch, Ashton was obviously the most chaotic. Especially when it came to their precious Michael, Ashton always wanted to absolutely devour him.

"Such a good boy for us, huh?" He smirked when he got up to be closer to the kissing two, placing his lips teasingly against Michael's ear, "Are you going to be a good boy and let us show you exactly who you belong to?"

Michael whined from Ashton's words and Calum's lips. It was still something Michael was processing, but deep down he loved how such powerful, strong men wanted him. How they would do anything for him...how they would do anything to him.

"All you have to do is lay there and take us, baby. Think you can do that?" Luke took his seductive turn to enter the scene. This made Calum move away from Michael's lips to look at the blushing man when he answered.

"Y-Yes."

"All of us?" Luke smirked.

"Y-Yes."

"Yes what, princess?"

Michael knew exactly what Luke was looking for. It was the same as their past love life together. The difference this time, however, was that Calum and Ashton were now included in it and they didn't know about this little name that Luke absolutely loved Michael calling him.

"Yes...daddy."

"Fuck." Calum groaned out, wasting no more time and flipping Michael down onto his back on the couch they were already sat at, out in the patio.

He hovered over the blushing man, smirking when he saw and heard the princess moan in pleasure when Ashton reached down to teasingly touch him.

"So pretty, so perfect..." Ashton hummed out, only making Michael blush even more. Calum reached down and started pulling Michael's clothes off while Luke ran inside to grab some things.

"C-Cal!" Michael gasped out when Calum pinched and pulled at his nipples.

It had only just started, but Michael was already desperate for the pleasure. For them.

Luke came back with a bottle of lube, placing it down on the table next to them with a smirk being sent at Michael when the princess looked at him.

"What a beautiful cock slut." Luke smirked, "So willing to take all three of us."

"The best princess we could ever wish for." Ashton hummed out, leaning down to connect his lips onto Michael's in an upside down kiss. Michael reached up to hold onto Ashton's cheeks while they heatedly kissed.