BLOG #51

PHONE CALL OR DEATH CALL

The surrounding is breezy and I woke up early in this morning to prepare myself to school. This is an ordinary day for me and I wish it is. I'm living all by myself here at the dorm that my parents rented because my real house is so far away from my school. So, my parents decided to rent a dorm for me so that I could go to school earlier as possible.

I clear my bed up and stood up. I walked to the kitchen and start to wash my face and all of the sudden I heard that my phone is ringing.

I finished my washing routine and wipe my hands to a towel then get my phone. A unregistred number is flashed on the screen and I don't have any idea who could that be.

Due to curiousity who is the mysterious caller I slide the "ANSWER BAR" and start talking.

"Hello...Who is this?" I said with a little chilling voice. I can hear the background is quiet and silent. I think this is a prank call or wrong dialed number.

I spoke again.

"Hello? Sino po ito?" I asked over the phone and still, NO ANSWER.

I'm starting to be confused how this person got my number where to the fact that I never give my number easily. I never ever give my number to a person/s that I didn/t met or I didn't know. But the question is: WHERE HE/SHE GOT MY NUMBER?

Still the phone call is ongoing and the background of the call is still the same and with irritated mindset I hung up the call already.

I placed my phone on my table to cook my breakfast for today but then my phone rung again. It's the unregistered number who called lately. I decline the phone call and it still calling and calling.

So, I quickly power off my phone so that 'mysterious caller' won't call and disturb me again. I still havr things to do and that 'whatever' call is wasting my time.

I tried to clear the incident happened and start to do my everyday chores because one hour, my classes will start now. I need to get goin' and finish these chores.

***

Almost 15 minutes when I reached the school premises and yet, the "calling incident" is still on my mind. Ofcourse, curiousity is hunting me who could that be.

I'm just walking in hallway then Christina (my bestfriend) approached me and give me a hug.

"SHEMS AMANDA! AKALA KO HINDI KANA PAPASOK! KANINA PA KITA HINIHINTAY GHORL!" She exclaimed and I can see that she's really waiting me. She pulled me and we walked togeher.

While on our way to our classroom (we're classmates to clear things out) she tell some chitchats about what happened to her last night, the previous day, yesterday, last week and so on and so forth.

CERTIFIED CHISMOSA!

She also said that she joined a "IMITATION VOICE CONTEST" where she won "FIRST PLACE"

What? She never told me about this

The IMITATION CONTEST is a contest where the contestants will just mimicked the voice of any character or any actresses and actors. I didn't know that Christina can do that! I swear! We are friends more than THREE YEARS yet I just discovered that she can copy voices?????

When I remarked her stories she just laughed infront of me and apologized for not telling me about the contest.

Finally, haha we arrived at our classroom and it seems our prof isn't arrived yet. We went inside and sat at our seats and our classmated is still busy on chitchatting, playing ML, singing and dancing while the others is busy studying for incoming exam week.