BLOG #46

LOOKING BACK AT THE BLACK HOLE

Yes. Yes. Yes. Finally. Finally I managed to recover from my recent break-up with James. Huh, its been months that I'm suffering from sleepless nights thinking what I need to do. Thinking of my worth as a woman. Convincing myself that I'm a worthless woman because a man left me with this personality and physical apperance.

Breaking up with him would be a game over for me because all my life I love him as I love myself. Maybe, I was blindfolded by his sweet gestures and sweet words towards. Being blind in love is one of the thingd that is reslly hard to conquer.

Way back then, Me and James used to give love and share laughters as well as smiles throughout the day. James... is a very caring, kind and protective person. He didn't let me sleep in the 11PM nor more in the evening. He makes sure that I ate my meal before talking to him. This is a cute sweet scene that James didn't talk to ne because I did ate my dinner so I took a video on myself eating then WALLAH! His mood changed as the hot atmosphere turned into a cold one.

He always leave me a message that will surely melt my heart. He always call me to say GOODMORNING LOVE and it brightens my day.

When it comes to academic, I couldn't say a thing for his achievements that he always got in his class. Muttering 'CONGRATULATIONS' with a tight hug making him soft and flattered and a trip to his favorite pizza parlor-my treat ofcourse.

James is an ideal man that any girl would ever wish for and I was lucky that I caught him. Just like a fisherman who is lucky the he got a big fish.

Our relationship went over a year and I thought...I thought that he is my man to live in and my forever to be exact.

One day, I received no messages, calls, news from him that he always did. So, as his girlfriend I wad worried about him then I was surprised what news just served to me. My boyfriend is cheating on me. He went to the bar with this unknown girl and kissing each other there. Where did I get the news? From my friend that was a witness at the bar.

I confront James about his playing scheme on me and he didn't deny it. I was shocked by his statement when we talked.

"I don't love you anymore. Let's break up" My tears didn't fall because I want to remain strong but as he walkout my tears race.

I can't handle the pain that time. I can feel that my heart was stabbed multiple times and scattered into small pieces. A break-up is one of the things you must learn and face in the field of love.

As I stated above, I was kinda depress when James left me mind-bounded. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it but here I was now.

"Joanne, let's go you still have practicing to do" As of now, I'm half my way to be a professional dancer that pushed me to my limits. Hmmm yes, it helped me to recover from James.

"Coming!" I shouted. I packed my things up and better get movin'

I'm Joanne a survivor of pain and that's how my lovestory went off.

A/N: Thank you for reading and I hope you love it! Don't forget to click the VOTE BUTTON below and if you have requests and suchs just COMMENT it below. Loveyou. Muah!