BLOG #30

You'll never see my pain.

After our break-up I went to the nearest convenience store to burst my tears.

"I want to break up with you Monica. I didn't love you anymore. I have a new girlfriend and I love her more"

The pain that my boyfriend gave is like walking to the fire. It was unexpected. My heart tore apart after hearing those words.

You can't blame me, I was hurted by his sharp words of pain.

His grueling statement is still ringing on my head. It still have the impact to me. He has the strength to broke up with me because I can't give the love that I supposed to give.

Is this my fault? That I found out that he's been cheating on me? But I didn't tell it to him because I love him so much.

But what is this? A break up call? He texted me that he wants to talk to me. He said:"Monica? Can we meet? I have a something to say to you".

As his girlfriend, I followed him and went to the park that he wants us to talk.

But lately, the atmosphere starts to heavy. The sweetness faded when I walked towards to him. I can feel negativity.

He hugged me first before saying "Sit beside Monica"

He passed some minutes before saying a sentence.

"Monica, I'm sorry." He said with a tone of seriousness. And I felt heaviness in my chest. This is it! The negativity that I'm talking about.

"I want to break up with you Monica, I didn't love you anymore. I have a new girlfriend and I love her more"

My sight was blurry that time and my tears starts to get out but I held it up.

"I'm sorry Monica. You didn't deserve me. You'll find a guy who will fulfill the love that I didn't do."

And now, I can't believe what happened.

I looked on my bloody hands as well as my bloody clothes.

I can't resist it anymore. My tears explode like a volcano.

Oh lance. I'm so sorry what I'd done
Sorry Lance. I did it because I don't want to be on the other girl. I'm so sorry Lance. Sorry.

I'm still crying and can't get over on what I have done to my late boyfriend Lance.

Reality strikes and beat me to the punch and realized everything.

Yes, I killed my boyfriend Lance because I do love him.

A/N: Thank you for reading and I hope you love it! Don't forget to click the VOTE BUTTON below and if you have requests and suchs just COMMENT it below. Loveyou. Muah!