BLOG #1

CONFESS FAILED!

It's 10 o'clock in the evening and here I am lying on my bed, staring the black scene outside. Just thinking and analyzing everything about my "crush". It's been 4 years I kept this feeling on him trying not to get his attention. In that 4 years I'm hiding on my shadows and secretly loving him. Am I inlove? Everyday, every morning my mind always think about him. His eyes, his voice, his figure, everything! About the attitude? I don't have any problem with that infact he's perfectly imperfect.

It's final, it's about time. I will tell him my feelings towards him.

Next morning I reminded myself and prepare everything that is needed to prepare.

I am walking all alone in the hallway going to the campus ground where he is probably reading his favorite history book. When I reached the grounds, I roamed my eyes and spotted him sitting over to a bark of a tree. I mustered all the courage that I have and walk to him. He seems busy with the history book that he is reading. He didn't notice my presence, I'm just standing infront on him.

"Race" I blurted out. He lifted his head and our eyes met. Those cold black eyes stared at me blankly.

"Oh sunny, sorry but I'm in a middle of reading this book. You may go now" He said coldly averting his gaze from me.

I quickly grabbed his book and says

"I LOVE YOU RACE!" I shouted to the fullest. I don't care if we're creating a chaos here. This is the moment of truth!

"Y-you love me?" He muttered. I nodded as I realized the shame that I did.

"Sorry to dissapoint you but it's a NO for me" Hearing those words cracked me. I was wrong all along. He started to stand up and start walking leaving me from behind. I'm trying to control my tears but they began to fall.

I felt like I was rejected badly and yes, I confessed but it's already late I guess.

"I'd loved you four years ago but you didn't noticed it so I stop that nonsense thing and focused elsewhere. Sorry sunny." I was left shocked

W-what?

He had a feeling on me? The feeling is mutual? After he said that he totally left me, crying silently.

A/N: Thank you for reading and I hope you love it! Don't forget to click the VOTE BUTTON below and if you have requests and suchs just COMMENT it below. Loveyou! Muah!