BLOG #43

ONE-SHOT LOVE

I do have a boyfriend named Kenji. I met him last night and she court me on chat only. As a woman that has no experience nor knowledge what is all about love I take the risk evethough I have no idea what will be flow of this decision that I chose.

To make more specific, we met on RPW meaning ROLE PLAYERS WORLD. You can act what gender you like. You can portray what artist you love to. And you can meet people there and make friends but adding some difficulty, you won't know who is that person in real world.

My name in RPW is IXIA ROUX and I portray a anime character girl where to the fact that I'm a gay. While Kenji's RPW is Yam Tagakashi and he's portraying a hollywood actor.

Once I entered RPW I chatted random boys but no avail but in just a day Yam, captured me. From morning up to evening he said that he wants to court me then I asked why? Because he loves me. So I said YES.

Then his courting styles started. I can't believe that everytime he chatted me there are chemical reactions that I'm feeling. Is this normal when you are the one who us courting?

His words really have a huge impact on me. He made me smile and laugh in a effortless way. His jokes weren't not that funny but why did I laugh so hard? His sweet words are wrapped with sprinkles of love. So, I assume he really love me well.

I ask him to give if I can have his account and he gave it within minutes.

Once I opened his account, I was amazed by his style of having exes still having a conversation.

Yes, he didn't know that I'm a gay but this is the moment of truth.

He asked for my account and I refused to give it to him because if I do, he will know what is my real identity. But in the end, I still gave my account to him but first I remove the informations that can link me that I'm not a girl in real world.

I thought I was safe and totally peaceful that he will not know my true colors but I was wrong...

On a middle of the night he chatted me not by calling our callsign "love" but he chatted me by my real name.

I denied. But I'm not great at pretending. Once he knew that I'm a gay he logged out for a while but me? I was texting him all along and begging him to stay. I guess changes is coming.

But I was in a cloud nind when he replied to my 66 messages and make me feel special and fluttered again.

"I got mad when I knew that you're a gay in real world but after I realized that I was deeply falling inlove with you. That feeling eradicated. I want to be your prince charming eventhough your a prince acting like a princess. Despite of what I know, I still want to court you and love you to the fullest because you...deserve it. Iloveyou"

My heart...wants to fly and shout that THANK YOU AND ILOVEYOUTOO KENJI.

Truely, LOVE WINS! ❤

A/N: Thank you for reading and I hope you love it! Don't forget to click the VOTE BUTTON below and if you have requests and suchs just COMMENT it below. Loveyou. Muah!