BLOG #9

U N T O L D E M O T I O N S

I was about to walked the long corridor of our school when my name called somewhere. I roamed at my back to see who's calling me. It's Alyana: My Classmate. She approached me with a wide smile that she is wearing and a beauty features on her face.

"Kanina pa kita hinahanap teh!" She said while charging her energy. Did she ran fast just to find me? She could talked to me at our classroom because we're classmates.

"May problema ba?" I asked. She looked me seriously. Her eyes told me to listen to her. I guess she have a important matter to discuss with me.

"Tara sabihin ko sayo habang naglalakad. Grabe! HAHAHAHAHA" Then we strode off the hallway again. Is she joking? I have something to do.

"Ano ngang sasabihin mo?" I asked again while were walking the hallway. She stopped first, maybe thinking on how to start the topic.

"Di mo ba alam? Bukas na ang pageant!" She exclaimed. Pageant? What pageant?

"Ha? Anong pageant?" I asked. I don't have any idea on what my friend is talking about.

"Hay nako! Puro ka kasi aral aral. Nakalimutan mona yung pageant." I would love if she will explain that "pageant thing".

"Manood ka ng laban bukas. Bukas na yung finals. Suportahan natin sina Joshua at Paola!" Ohhhhh. Now I remember. Yeah right, I almost forgot the pageant. I laughed secretly for being a loss memory person.

"Ay oo nga pala!" I jested.

"So pumunta ka bukas. Papanoorin natin yang crush mo yiiiie" I rolled my eyes as she mentioned Joshua. She is the only one who knew about my "lovelife". But thankfully, she didn't leaked it to anyone or someone because if she do, I'll in doom!

When we reached the room we immeadiately took our seats. Alyana is chitchatting with our classmates. While me? Reviewing some notes because later on we will have our long exam in Physics. I'd rather to browse my notes than talking to some people about some nonsense and non-beneficial things.

"HI JOSHUA!!!" One of my girl classmate said. I raised my head and looked who's coming. Oh no. It's him.

"HI JOSH! HOW ARE YOU NAMAN?"
"DITO KA NA UMUPO SAKIN JOSHUA!"
"KYAAAAAAAH!"

Those are some flirty and bitchy statements that my girl classmates said.

You know, they're are so obsessed with Joshua. Just a blink of an eye, our girls are shouting and having some kilig breakdowns.

Maybe you're asking me that I didn't fall for his charms didn't you? Well, Yes, I do have some feelings for him but not to the point that I am living it everyday. Plus, I also don't know if the feeling is mutual. So let's keep it a 50-50.

When our Professor got inside, we panicked and go back to our seats.

"Good afternoon Class! Today, before we start our long exam I have some announcements to make." Our physics professor said.

"Tomorrow is the "Binibini at Ginoong kalikasan" pageant. I would like you to watch the pageant and support our contestants especially to Joshua and Paola because their representing our Grade level"

"YES SIRRRR"
"OO NAMAN PO PARA KAY JOSHUA BABE!"
"SUPORTAHAN NATIN SI JOSHUA GUYS!"

And here they are, shouting some cheering words. I just listened to them. I don't want to join the toxicity.

***

It's dismissal and I'm packing my things up. There are some of here on our room also busy packing their bag.

"Angel..." Someone called my name from behind.

And to my surprise it's Joshua.

"A-ano yon?" I answered in a shaky voice. The atmosphere blew and I felt some warmth on his presencs. I can't looked to his dull black eyes. I just can't...

"I want you to watch me tomorrow. Can you come?" My eyes widened and I was surprised on what he just said. Is this true? After many times that he is always avoiding and acting like I didn't exist he just talked to and tell me to watch him tomorrrow? Please, Slap my face now if this is just a dream.

"Hey?"

My conciousness was occupied on what he just said in a result, I didn't reply immeadiately.

"Ahh! S-sorry, di ako makakapunta. Bukas na kasi ang pasahan ng reviewer natin sa English. But I'll try" I said, Actually, I really want to watch him over but I don't want to be in pain because he just paired up by Paola. And I heard--from somebody-- that the two of them have some mutual feelings. If I will watch them I will be in pain. I'll be hurted secrectly.

"Oh I see..." Joshua said looking me straight in the eyes. I averted my gaze somewhere. I felt some awkwardness.

"If you can't watch tomorrow, I'll not be in the pageant." Then ge walked away leaving me puzzled. What he just said?

I don't want to sleep with some questions on my mind so I ran to him and called his name.

"B-bakit hindi ka pupunta bukas?" I asked him. He just looked at me.

"Don't you get it Angel? I want you to watch me winning that contest and I want to you to cheer me up because..." He said with the serious tone.

"Kasi?" I asked.

"Your my motivation and my inspiration. I love you Angel"

A/N: Thank you for reading and I hope you love it! Don't forget to click the VOTE BUTTON below and if you have requests and suchs just COMMENT it below. Loveyou. Muah!