BLOG #17

ACCEPTED

It's 11 o'clock, the stars above shines as they twinkled in the sky and here you are sitting in a corner on your couch. Thinking on how you'll face another day with that face.

You were judged by your physical apperance because of your blackheads and pimples plus the scars that is visible and can be seen through your face.

You can't take this anymore so you decided to cut your pulse because your not a worthy girl.

This is much on too much, you can't take anymore of the criticism that you are hearin' everyday.

"Yuck! Ampangit!"
"Wag ka ngang lumapit samin na pangit ka!"
"Alam mo, kahit sino iiwan ka dahil ampangit ng itsura mo!"

Those are samples of the judgements that you heard from different kind of people.

That thought popped up in your mind and told your brain to keep going on what you'll doing...and that is to kill yourself.

But...but a boy grabbed the knife that you are holding and hugged you tightly.

"I know that you want to kill yourself because you thought that you are ugly as a trash but no... Your the most precious girl that I have ever seen. Your the most beautiful girl on every girls in the world. I'll love you and accept you no matter what they say... no matter what they think... I only matter the most is I love you not by apperance but by heart"

Yes, It's your jowa saying that but the sad thing is you don't have any...

A/N: Thank you for reading and I hope you love it! Don't forget to click the VOTE BUTTON below and if you have requests and suchs just COMMENT it below. Loveyou. Muah!