BLOG #35

BEWARE OF LOVE

I have five exes. And all of them committed suicide just because leaving and hurting me unconditionally.

Mark, my first ever boyfriend was found on his room hanging to the ceiling. His head was partly open down to his neck. I can't look at his woeful situation. I cried over a month I think? Because I know I'm the reason why he committed suicide.

Vincent, my second boyfriend was found on his bedroom holding a sharp knife and punctured himself on it. His blood was all over his place. Last time we talked, he said that he will be going to his bed to get some sleep then I got a call from the police station and I was panicked if that was true. My heart sinks and hurted when the tine I saw him lying on the floor.

Charles, my third boyfriend who stayed at me for almost 2 years was found dead at his sala. His mouth was abrupted. The police said the cause of his death is overdose. He took inproper medicines. That time, Charles have flu and his body is vulnerable. So I advice him to take a paracetamol to ease his feeling but when the time I'm going to bed I got a call from the police that Charles is dead. It's my fault again!

Rexald, my fourth boyfriend was found dead at his kitchen. The police believed that Rexald poisoned himself. I can't believe that Rexald can poison himself. I don't know the reason of his suicide story but it keeps telling me that he can't do that because I know Rexald well.

Carlos, my latest boyfriend was found dead outside on his house. The police told me that Carlos jumped from their rooftop. When I saw Carlos's corpse my eyes would swallow anytime from now. No. Tell me this is just a dream!

In those five pitiful situation that I'd faced my bestfriend- Andrew alwats cheers me up. He always treat me to the nearest Mcdonalds and bought me some fries and sundaw to lessen the pain that I'm feeling.

I know that Andrew has a secret feelings on me because I found it out through his messages. But I wouldn't emtertain him because I don't want to shattet our friendship.

Andrew is always there for me and always guided me on my first relationship with Mark.

We got ourselves at our houses at exactly 8 o'clock in the evening. And I still can't get over to my past relationships. Why do they have to kill theirselves? My mind is still on the go to the reasons why they are killed monthly.

I cried again because I can't help but to blame myself for all the recent suicides of my boyfriends. Maybe I'm the reason.

My phone rang nowhere. Samantha was calling. She's one of my besfriend too.

I pick it up and sobbed.

"Nasaan ka Kem? Kemverly? Where are you? Wait, are you alright? Kem?"

I sobbed again, I can't stop from crying.

"Listen Kem, Stay away from Andrew. Please stay away from her. Save yourself. Andrew will drag you in the deads of the dead."

I wiped off my tears and talk to Sam.

"Ano? Bakit ko naman siya lalayuan Samantha? Siya na nga lang yung dumaramay sakin kapag malungkot ako." I told her and my voice is still pitiful.

"BECAUSE ANDREW WILL KILL YOU KEMVERLY! KAYA PLEASE LAYUAN MO NA SIYA!"

Immediately hung out the call and cried a lot more. Why Samantha wants to stay away myself from Andrew where infact Andrew is always saving me.

The next day, I was frustated by the news that I received. Samantha's dead. The police found her body to the Narra tree and there are antbites all over her body. Her mouth was covered so she can't shout for help.

With that news, I didn't go to school. Kausap ko lang yon kagabi eh. Not only boyfriends that I will loss. Nowy bestfriends.

A knock on my wooden door was ringing. When I open it, it was Andrew! My bestfriend hugged me tight. My tears are starting to well up again.

"Ssh, let's sit first and tell me the whole story that you know." I followed him to the sofa and we sat there.

I told him what I know.

After the storytelling, he harrased my back and whispered:

"You're next!" Goosebumps starts to conquer my body.

He opened a box of blades. He have box of blades inside his pockets.

"I will show to the police that this crime is a forced suicide." Then he swiped the two blades on my arms.

"AAAAAAAAAAARGHHHH!" I shouted in pain.

He pushed to the cold flooring and tied me up.

"HEL---" He covered my mouth and sliced it!

"AAAAAAHHHH!" I screamed

"You'll go to hell where your boyfriends belong" Then he sliced my face! It hurts!

"I love you Kemverly! But it seems you didn't love me" He whispered those words to my ears.

"So I decided to kill you!" He cut my clothes and his malicious eyes were on my body.

"What a big boobs you have there" He said while grinning his smile.

He sniffed me and kiss me toridly. I can't do anything but to cry in pain.

"You're yummier than I thought" He said.

"Now, let's finish the show."

He grabbed the pocket knife on my study table and stab me on my heart.

I can't feel anything. Blood is starting to flow. Invisible cries can be heard.

"I love you so much my bestfriend Kemverly!" Before tooking his leave he postioned the pocket knife on my hands to show that this is a forced suicide.

A/N: Thank you for reading and I hope you love it! Don't forget to click the VOTE BUTTON below and if you have requests and suchs just COMMENT it below. Loveyou. Muah!