BLOG #4

VICTORY IN LOVE

"You may go now. Goodluck for tomorrow Mr. Velasquez"

"Thank you Ma'am!"

I just finished talking to my mentor for the incoming "writing contest" that will be happening tomorrow. And yes, I'm a writer.

I'm Jeremy Velasquez a perfectly imperfect man. My life is good as a rich man, has a brilliant mind after all. Somebody says that I'm a total package because I'm rich, smart, handsome and so on and so forth. I'll always took that as a compliment but they didn't know that I am not complete yet still missing and I've found her naman.

Meet my soon to be girlfriend, Abbygail Garcia. Well, she catched me. She is the missing piece of my life. I met her this year lang. She's simple and kinda cute eventhough she always hit moodswings. I fell inlove with her so I court her. Luckily, she said that I have a chance, I mean she ask me if I'm willing to wait and then I said YES!

Syempre I love her kaya nung nalaman ko na may chance and she also loves me too, hindi kona siya pinakawalan pa.

Back to the topic, so tomorrow, I'll be competing to other writers outside the school. Our school chose me as a representative because they said that I can be a sucessful writer someday. In addition, they saw some potential on me that I may win the writing competition. So I have no choice but to join the contest.

"Jem!" Oh, Here is she. My eyes stuck on her for a moment of one or two. She's so pretty.

"Goodluck for tomorrow huh? I'll be supporting you tomorrow. I heard that you will have a writing contest so I have to be there" She said sweetly and it touches my heart. At the same time it melts. How sweet she is.

"Ha? I'll be watching you, Bye! Seeyou!!!" She bid her farewell with a cute expression formed on her face.

I'm happy that my girlfriend would be there to support me in the contest. It's just that, I need to win it. Ginanahan ako lalo.

The next morning it's the competition, when the competition began I told to myself that I have to win this not just for myself and to my school but also for Abby.

But it seems fate put a tricked on me. Sad to say, I lose. No. I felt dissapointed and asshamed.

As I walked towards to my schoolmates who supported me in the competition including Abby. I can hear them saying:

"Okay lang yon Jem!"
"You're still our winner!"
"Cheer up Jem"

I face them smilling hiding my dissapointment then a hug conquered me. It was her, Abby.

"Hey, it's okay! You did great! I'm so proud of you hihi. Tsaka there is more contest to join with
But you know what? it's still a YES for me" Abby said while smiling upon me.

W-what is she talking about?

"W-what?" I said jokely, I didn't get it.

"I answered your "can you be my girlfriend" question" She said.

"How slow Jem!" She added then she run.

My lips formed a big smile as I heard her words.

She left me stranded and puzzled. But now, I definitely got her point.

WHHHHAAAA! I got her! I mean she finally answered meeeee.

I'M SO HAPPY! ABBYGAILLLL!!!

And yes, I didn't win the contest but I just won a woman's heart.

A/N: Thank you for reading and I hope you love it! Don't forget to click the VOTE BUTTON below and if you have requests and suchs just COMMENT it below. Loveyou. Muah!