BLOG #6

BROKEN PROMISES

I have a friend of mine, she's a girl actually. I met her last year when fate crossed our path. I must say that i am lucky to have her, blessed also because she's one of the reason why i managed to get out of my comport zone. We're always talking and talking via phone or personally, no one can stop us from chitchatting every minute. We also have memories created, one of the most happy memories that i had with her is i invited her to go to the amusement park. That day is one the best, well, we are also creating memories it's either good or bad.

"ZANDRO!" She called me out of the blue. She's holding a two canned softdrinks and a plastic that contains fries.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. You know, i just saw a new brand of shoes here near on the park. It's pretty and i think it's perfectly fit on me" She said then she sit besides me. I looked at her and notice some sweat are dripping over her forehead. I grabbed my handkerchief and carefully wipe it off.

"H-hey! Stop that!" She said and her cheeks turn into red like a new harvested tomato. I just giggled myself.

.....

The next day i couldn't found her. No presence of her. I was looking forward to see her because i just bought the shoes that she is talking about yesterday. Yes, it's beautiful like her. But where is she? Did she forgot to go to school? I think she did not. I know her, she rather to go to school than staying at her house. Infact, she's a academic achiever here in our school so it's hard to believe that she will be absent today. But where is she?

I felt a vibration from my pocket, I think someone's calling. Oh it's Tita Marry my bestfriend's mom.
I did not waste any second i answered it.

"Yes Tita? Is something happened? Btw, where is Sandra? I can't find her here at school? Is she okay Tita?" No responce from the other line.

"Tita?" I said it again with a worried tone?

"Z-zandro, S-sandra is..." Tita Marry's voice is shaky and at the same time cracking.

"Is?" I said confidently, but deep inside im trembling like an earthquake.

"Sorry Zandro but she didn't make it..." W-what is Tita talking about? Is she pulling a joke on me?

"Sandra never told you that she have a STAGE 5 KIDNEY CANCER because you will be in worry for sure so she keep it as a secret" W-WHAT??? NO TELL ME IT'S A JOKE. TELL ME THAT SANDRA, MY BESTFRIEND IS STILL ALIVE EATING HER FAVORITE STRAWBERRY ICE CREAMM NO...

My conciousness wasn't cooperating so it didn't sink in on me. I wish that Tita Marry is just joking. Please...

"No secrets okay? I don't want you to plant a secret on me because i'm your bestfriend Zandro" I can still hear her saying that words of wisdom to me.

"Okay, i'll not keep some secret from you starting today." I said while smilling upon her.

"Okay, apology accepted!" She exclaimed.

But Sandra, why didn't you say that you have a dangerous secret? It hurts me you know. It hurts me a lot actually. I will not forgive you Sandra, we promised each other remember?

"Eventhough you lied to me...Your still my bestfriend Sandra" And here i am talking ti her grave, crying from her lost.

A/N: Thank you for reading and I hope you love it! Don't forget to click the VOTE BUTTON below and if you have requests and suchs just COMMENT it below. Loveyou. Muah!