CONFESSION #8

LOVE V.S. FRIENDSHIP

Have you been encountered or stucked up choosing what will pick- Love or Friendship?

There you have your friend, a friend of yours, a real friend. You have her on every situation whenever how happy it is or how sad it is, your friend always got your back. To the times that you hang up and create happy and hilarious memories. To the times that you faced difficulties and challenges to the point you didn't consider yourselves as a friend. On every situation that you encountered your friend calls you for being 'stupid' and 'dumb' but atleast she/he is true.

And there you have your lovelife. This lovelife of yours changed your lifestyle. You felt the vibration of love when this love of yours came. Yes, you are inlove with this guy. Thus guy keeps you happy and you didn't expect that you will sense the happiness with his/her company. And there you have it, this guy confessed to you also that she/he loves you too. You think that you will explode on what just happened. You waited this for so long.

And the time has come, you will choose between Friebdship or Love. Whatever happens, choose the word "FRIENDSHIP". Always remember the first paragraph. Your friend is just like your mother who can be your crying wall whenever you're sad. Your friend can also be your clown as a sources of happiness. You can't live without your friend I assure you. So please, choose your friendship over relationship because friendship can last long and it will be regretful if you will passed your friendship just by one man/woman.

A/N: Thank you for reading and I hope you love it! Don't forget to click the VOTE BUTTON below and if you have requests and suchs just COMMENT it below. Loveyou. Muah!