BLOG #7

PSYCHOPATHetic

NO...STOP...MAKE IT STOP!!!

I am trembling like a bell that is continuously ringing. Sitting here at the sofa while holding my knees together.

As the door swang, a figure of a police officer emerged to my sight. He is walking slowly, holding some tools that I don't know.

"Hello, I am Officer Castillion one of the police officer that's incharge to your mother's death" He asked me slowly. He looks very comfortable to talk with as I look to his feature.

He pulled a chair near to him and sat infront of me, facing me face to face and speak once again.

"Don't worry. I'll find a way who killed your mother. Please cooperate with me because you witness how your mother was kileed, you saw the murder on your two eyes." I didn't bother to be in silence. I chose not to reply his questions. In other words I kept listening to him, no replies.

"Now, do you kn---" The police officer cut off his question and the door cracked again. Our gaze turned to the doorknob. We a saw person entering the room. It's my bestfriend Alena.

She ran quickly to me and give me tight hug. I felt the warmness and at the same concern feeling the of my bestfriend.

She hold my cheeks and said...

"Are you okay? Good thing nothing happened to you! Thank you God!" She exclaimed as she let her finish hugging me. Again, I was in silence: defening silence.

She turned to the police officer and ask some questions that I unintentionally overheard.

"Do you found out who's behind this officer?"

"No, but I think your friend might help us to identify who is the culprit behind this murder"

The two approached me and ask some questions again. I didn't responce...

"Hey! St--"

"MAKE IT STOP!!!" I shouted making them to stop speaking. With their confused looks written on their faces, they asked me again.

"Stop? What we will stop? The police officer said cluelessly.

"What do you mean Stacy?" Alena said looking at me puzzled.

As I raised my head I shoot death glares on them, I can see that they step backward a one or two inches away from me.

"S-stacy???" My bestfriend asked me. The fear on her face was painted while the police officer were shocked what's happening.

I mustered my strength and stand up, walking to them with a unpleasent look.

They are next...

"NO STACY NO!!!" My bestfriend shouted as I stab her in the stomach. She screamed in pain like a dog who is eaten by a lion. The police officer? He froze on his place, still shocked what he just saw.

My sight turned to him. With no time to spare I grab a fragile vase and slammed it to him. He also shouted in pain but I don't care.

"S-stacy...W-what are---" I cut her off.

"Oh, your still alive? Well, one stab of a knife isn't enough to die HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!" I approached her again with a sharp knife holding on my right hand. I stab her multiple times I can hear her shouting "Stopppp!!" but it fell on deaf ears.

Minutes passed reality slap me hard. Realizing what I did. My eyes widened as I saw two people bathing with their own blood---The police officer and my bestfriend!---and lying on the cold floor.

"No..."

"no..."

"NO!!!" I muttered and screamed loudly. For the last time the door swang again and some police officers entered the house.

"GET HER!" One of the police officer instructed. They handcuffed my hands but I was trembling and fighting for me to escape but I can't do it.

And yes, I killed my mother cut her head and dribble it like a basketball. Also, I killed my father who abandoned us. I burned him to crisp to fell him the hell that we felt when he abandoned us.

"STOP!!! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!" As I said those wordSs, the police officers took me and pulled me out of the house. My tears began to fall like a broken dam.

A/N: Thank you for reading and I hope you love it! Don't forget to click the VOTE BUTTON below and if you have requests and suchs just COMMENT it below. Loveyou. Muah!