BLOG #26

PAG MAHAL PINAGLALABAN!

Unfortunately, my lovestory went nowhere nor elsewhere. I can't fight for our love because of the conflicts that we're encountering. I can't fight for him so he does.

I have a boyfriend named Christopher. I will describe him first. Well, we met last year and we are classmates. Mostly, that's the start of every lovelife of every people: At school. Going back, I can say that he really captured me from his physical apperance down to his attitude. No more to say. He's almost perfect to be clear. He's caring and a loving man. That's a ideal boyfriend is. But the best part of him is he is so thoughtful and understandable. I mean on every small problems that we encountered he's always understand me. Always telling me that "Let's face this with a smile and a God on our side". It melts my heart.

But one day, the earth rotates on the other side and the table turned badly.

*FLASHBACK*

"Ano? Makikipaghiwalay ka ba sa babaeng yan o kakalimutan mong may ina at ama ka!" I can hear his parents scolding the man I love. And yes, we are here at his house. Christopher will be introducing me to his family line but...

"Pero mahal ko siya Ma!" Christopher defended.

"Mahal? Wala kayong patutunguhan! Hinuhuthutan ka lang ng babaeng yan!" His mother's voice increased and I can feel the rage between to his son.

And it hurted me a lot. Hearing those harsh judgements, I can say that Christopher's family doesn't want to be part of the family.

"Teka Ma sumusobra ka naman! Di ganyan si Clarissa!" My boyfriend also raised hus voice. I know, that's a sign of disrespect but if I in that situation I would feel the same.

"Sige! Mamimili ka! Yang babaeng yan o kami!" Now, his dad's turn to speak.

I hate this, I really hate choices! I can't do anything. I'm just standing two meters away from them. Just listening to their boiling conversations.

"Pasensya na Ma, Pa...pero..."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Yes, he chose me. He chose me over to his family but the sad thing is he died...No it can't be happening...

Who the hell will kill my boyfriend???

"Clarissa! Clarissa! May nagpapabigay sayo!" A unknown person lended me a note saying:

"Save yourself Love! Hide and let yourself safe on every second. You'll next love. They will kill you next" -Christopher

A/N: Thank you for reading and I hope you love it! Don't forget to click the VOTE BUTTON below and if you have requests and suchs just COMMENT it below. Loveyou. Muah!