BLOG #16

A Writer's grudge

[ Please take time to read this, kindly click the "vote button" and leave a comment on the comment box ]

"Tigilan mo na nga yang pagiging writer kuno kuno mo! Wala kang mararating dyan!"

Those words are still ringing from my ears up to my head. Those are my mother's favorite lines whenever she see me writing some stories, she really hate it. I must say that she's not with me in my writing journey or I guess she didn't support me even a single time.

I'm a writer to be specific, I got attached with this field four years ago and happily I found it interesting and my hidden talent.

Whenever I wrote some stories, mostly my often genre is about "The mother's love".

I can create poems,short stories and even novels with that genre.

Because through writing, I want to express my emotions about my mother's disagreement with my potential talent.

She can't even support me whenever I'll be fighting with the other writers. Not only one, but always no presence of her.

Anyways, It just a train of thought that's popped up in my head. I'm here at the my room composing a newly fresh poem entitled:

" Sorry, I love you!"

I wished that I can tell it to my mother.
I wished she was here yawning at me to stop writing.
And I wished we can still fix the misunderstanding and the issue we had.

When she announced that she was dead I was on the writing contest that time competing for a title.

I'm excited to get home because I won the title but it shocked me to the punch!

At first, the news didn't sinked on me then after a while my tears began to fall, racing and also competing who will the one that will dropped on the floor.

"Sorry Mama...I'm sorry...I love you!" As I muttered those words I can't help but to miss her so much.

A/N: Thank you for reading and I hope you love it! Don't forget to click the VOTE BUTTON below and if you have requests and suchs just COMMENT it below. Loveyou. Muah!